bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
16,080 posts
12.9 Years

It seems you can get Mega Stones without participating in online competitions! However, you may still want to sign up for the February competition – registration starts soon.

Read the details here!

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
Good to hear this, I suppose it means it will be easier for more people to access these Stones now.

Lunar

Age 21
Male
England
Seen September 16th, 2020
Posted September 15th, 2020
4,049 posts
6.7 Years
Thank god everyone can get them, I'm not too bothered about waiting either tbh.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
4,316 posts
5.5 Years
It's welcome news that it seems to be the case that you don't need to enter the online competitions to get the Missing Mega Stones.

I am disappointed however that there is no talk of when the other Mega Stones are being made available especially Gardevoirite. I really would not be surprised if Gardevoirite is not made available until next year.

So hackers can use Mega Gardevoir now whilst I have to wait until some indeterminate time. That's not fair.

Whilst the news that all Mega Stones will be made available eventually is welcome there is no excuse why they shouldn't be in the game in use first place.

Then again it is no secret that Game Freak love events whether it screws the fanbase or not.
Currently playing - Omega Ruby Grass Monotype

Radiating

Male
United States
Seen July 20th, 2020
Posted December 21st, 2018
I signed up for it.

I know they would eventually be released in 2-3 months, but I'm going to join them until I get a gardevoirite.