• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO – All Male and Female Clothing Options

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I can easily see this customization abused by a certain group of people other than players who like to wear no shoes and pants for the lulz.

Years

Well, if the weather was warm enough, my avie would play barefoot. As it is she is wearing leggings because there is no decent set of trousers or proper skirt available. I can not give her a sensible bob. There are no green outfits in any shade and no brown. Of course I'd love a polka dot blouse or jacket.

I could do a full blown rant on Pokemon avie clothing choices. They are culturally insensitive and weird. I play Second Life and have great experience with avie clothing design. Let's just say it would be hard for Niantic to do worse.

Back