The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Main Series Games Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon
News Pokémon Sun and Moon updated to version 1.2

Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon Alola, and welcome to the Alola region, Trainer! This is the forum for the first games of the seventh generation, Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon! Are you Team Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio? Do you prefer Solgaleo or Lunala? How do you feel about Alola forms? Talk about those and more here!

Old 1 Week Ago (12:41 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by bobandbill.
Lances beat swords
  • Administrator
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Jolly

The update brings about a bunch of bug fixes, such as fixes to bugs like Scatterbug.

Read the article!

Fire Emblem Staff Collab: Lance Lord Ephraim

Dairy | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (12:58 AM).
Glory to Mankind.
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Looks like they scattered bugs.

...but seriously, I never encountered any of these on my misery 50-hour playthrough through Moon. I'm actually kinda tempted to not update and boot up the game just to see if I can trigger them!
Old 1 Week Ago (2:50 AM).
youmeme kondanku

Nature: Quirky
    Good thing those rare glitches aren't around anymore.

Although I gotta admit, there was no excuse for removing the "items on Eggs" thing. I always felt that was more like a quality of life thing, and I say this even as an Egglocke afficionado.

Old 1 Week Ago (8:12 AM).
    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
    Didn't even know these existed tbh. They sound a lot less game breaking than that Lumiose City save glitch back in XY though.
    Old 6 Days Ago (7:32 AM).
    Waiting Idle For A Blessing... Or Until Complete Collapse

Nature: Modest
      Those weren't bugs; they were features.

But still, super-obscure bugs.
      Old 5 Days Ago (11:14 AM).
      Fictional Writer.

So they finally fixed the Poke Pelago bug. I was using it when I first came out, but then it became an annoyance, so just threw my pokemon on the island and let it sit.... slowly forgetting about them....

It was very useful though. I see why they would fix it, just surprised it took them so long. You could put pokemon in the Pelago, and set it to 99 training sessions and then go back to the last 5 minutes of a month and once the month changed, everything would finish automatically. I think I got 18 pokemon to level 70 or so at thje same time in about an hour of doing it. Once you got to around 80 though, it became extremly slow and annoying to do.

If they had a pokemon training area like they had in Unova Games and Kalos Games, I would have never used that glich, but it was impossible to train pokemon after you beat the league. The only real way to train in Sun and Moon is the League.
        Old 5 Days Ago (6:43 PM).
        has the bird flu.

Nature: Relaxed
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
          If they had a pokemon training area like they had in Unova Games and Kalos Games, I would have never used that glich, but it was impossible to train pokemon after you beat the league. The only real way to train in Sun and Moon is the League.
          There's always the real grindfest that is having two Rare Kitchens in your Festival Plaza.
          I say grindfest because you have to have 4,500 FC to even purchase two Rare Kitchens from visitors in your plaza, plus you need to be at least Rank 30 to use the hidden features after you beat the League.
          Not to mention that just to level up one Pokemon from LV. 66 to LV. 98 requires 800 FC each time.
          So yeah, you better sign up for all those global missions and grind it out with the regular ones from daily Festival Coupons lol.
          Old 5 Days Ago (9:39 PM).
          Fictional Writer.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Flan View Post
            There's always the real grindfest that is having two Rare Kitchens in your Festival Plaza.
            I say grindfest because you have to have 4,500 FC to even purchase two Rare Kitchens from visitors in your plaza, plus you need to be at least Rank 30 to use the hidden features after you beat the League.
            Not to mention that just to level up one Pokemon from LV. 66 to LV. 98 requires 800 FC each time.
            So yeah, you better sign up for all those global missions and grind it out with the regular ones from daily Festival Coupons lol.
            Actually I just stopped training them Like I said, I got bored once I hit 75 to 88 on all of them. But I am already Level 100 in the Plaza. Think I am actually around 105 now. Plus I have about 80 coupons as well. Just don't have a will to use them. However, that might change if I ever get my first Sun and Moon Shiny.

I am glad they fixed it though. But as for the rest of the bugs, I have never encountered the others. Then again, I haven't ran into any bugs since we started the 3DS games.
            Quick Reply

Sponsored Links