• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Thread

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    As the title says, what was the first thread that you ever made in PC? (Other than your welcome thread that is)

For me, this is my very first one o.o

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Woah! This really is your first!

Mine is
    What is the Dumbest thing you have done in the game.
    I think.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um... I've no idea. My poor brain won't let me think that far back. x_X

It was probably a poll or something. o_o Or maybe a thread in OE or OA.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I just checked and it was 'What skin are you using?', which got locked anyway. XP

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    o.o; so long ago..at the old PC, it was either one about a walkthru, or a thread for my artwork ^^;

Years
    It was a poll asking what was your User ID. This one Don't reply to it because it hasn't been replied to since Feb 11, 2005. (And it's the ONLY thread I have made as of now, aside of my introduction thread. -_- )

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    It seems like forever. But the first thread I ever made was The Legend of the Sapphire Mew in the RPG section. At least I think it was.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I think my photography thread... 0.o, lol.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The earliest thread that I created that I can locate was a poll I made in October of 2003 asking people as to what their favorite comic strip was. Though, I'm sure I made threads in the previous version of the board that I can no longer access.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Personality Test was my 1st. That's something isn't it? After all my time here, I've only made one thread outside of my intro. (never been one to make threads, I rather reply to one) That thread was also just recently created a few days ago.

~Blade~

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Surprisingly, I have yet to make a thread. I have ZERO threads and believe it or not, I have never EVER made a thread in my ENTIRE LIFE! I have just the topics for some good ones but I'm:
    1. Afraid they'll get locked
    2. Always too busy
    3. My good pics must get scanned
    4. My fanfictions were only read by me Nuff said
    So the threads I may make in the future are
    My art thread, a poll of some sort, a RateMyTeam thread (Larvitar and Dratini) and one of those "who is cuter/hotter" thread. It's always May and Misty, why not make it Suzie and Nurse Joy?
    Wish me luck!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    My first thread bseides my welcome one, was a thread where I asked why forum ads aren't allowed here.
    That was ages ago (October 2003 I think^^)
    It's not there any more...

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    My banners thread... Meh.

Years
    I do believe it was my sprite thread... I used to make sprites, forever ago.XD
    I was pretty nervous at the time too.

Back