lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
10,790 posts
6.9 Years

Find out what the PokCommunity thinks of the new Pokmon in generation seven in the Singles world! Weve got analysis and sample sets for all the new Pokmon and Alolan forms.

Click here!

"We need to find... Our own inspiration.
Sometimes it's not easy.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,807 posts
12.4 Years
Thanks to all who helped with this admittedly overly ambitious article. Special thanks to Dragon who helped push it out in the last couple months, and wolf for casting his eagle eye over it all too.

The intention is for this to be a guide, and one that we can continually adapt as well. If you want to discuss any of the general sets here, do raise them! And if you want to write your own battling (or otherwise) article, do pitch it to us in the Daily forum section. :)

Mobile Tsk

Skip to my loo(m)

Age 25
Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
1,172 posts
14.5 Years
Imo there is no reason to run Tsareena without Rapid Spin, as that it is the only thing that makes it viable in the tiers where it is viable. Klefki totally outclasses it as a dual screen setter.

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
Good read! However Oricorio doesn't learn Quiver Dance afaik, but it's listed in its recommended set.

wolf

Age 24
Male
Seen 18 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,224 posts
11.9 Years
Imo there is no reason to run Tsareena without Rapid Spin, as that it is the only thing that makes it viable in the tiers where it is viable. Klefki totally outclasses it as a dual screen setter.
Agreed. Virizion is better too if you want a Grass-type dual screens setter. I changed it to an offensive Spin set, since that seems more suitable in OU than a defensive set. It's also the most common set on the higher ladder.
Good read! However Oricorio doesn't learn Quiver Dance afaik, but it's listed in its recommended set.
Fixed. I added a crappy Choice set. I doubt it can do anything else well lol.