blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.8 Years

Two new Ultra Beasts have been revealed in the Nintendo Direct. UB Burst will appear in Ultra Sun and UB Assembly will appear in Ultra Moon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.6 Years
The clown has a funny timing with the remake of IT.
The shape of the head of it reminds me of Nihilego. I wonder... if perhaps in reality it's just a forme of Nihilego.
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Pyrax

Beast of Beauclair

Age 25
Male
The Tree of Language
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,350 posts
11.5 Years
GameFreak actually introduced new Pokmon midgen. They actually did it. Those madmen. I'm genuinely curious what implications this has on future generations. Did these UBs open the floodgates for Gamefreak introducing new mons in future third versions/sequels? Who knows.
PSN: MakotoSako / Banner's mine

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.6 Years
GameFreak actually introduced new Pokmon midgen. They actually did it. Those madmen. I'm genuinely curious what implications this has on future generations. Did these UBs open the floodgates for Gamefreak introducing new mons in future third versions/sequels? Who knows.
I got 4 words. I FREAKING CALLED EVERYTHING YEEEEEEEEEEES
Yup, Gen 7.5 (assuming that those aren't actually formes of pre-existing UBs) xD. I wonder if the original UBs will show up. There was that spot where it seemed that Kartana could appear.
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Radiating

Male
United States
Seen July 20th, 2020
Posted December 21st, 2018
5,787 posts
3.7 Years
I am very disappointed in Game Freak. Having new pokemon in the current gen is wrong. How can they do that? New pokemon are only suppose to be introduced at the start of the gen. I am not happy with this news. USUM is getting more disappointing by the second.
The news today was not good. We should have gotten better info. New pokemon introduce is definitely the downside to these games. I wouldn't bother using them. Nintendo Direct failed like corocoro. So much for September having good news.
Dissapointing? We got 2 new UBs + New locations + more info on Necrozma's forms, and a Celebi distribution. Also what new Pokemon? Those are just different UB forms (only 2, mind you), there's no actual new gen Pokemon. This seems like a pretty good amount of info for the time being.

On the new news, I really like the Nihilego looking UB! I'm looking more forward to getting these games now.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,232 posts
9.6 Years
I have to admit the new Ultra Beasts are interesting, but this probably means US/UM will be incompatible with S/M, like how OR/AS Mega Evolutions couldn't trade over to X/Y.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Sirfetch’d

Age 26
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted September 10th, 2020
21,852 posts
8.2 Years
I love the new UBs.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.8 Years
I doubt they'd introduce only two new UBS unless they had the intention of having one for each version. Regardless though I like UB Burst waaaaay more than UB Assembly.

Desert Stream~

4 million years

Female
Seen June 8th, 2020
Posted June 24th, 2019
3,262 posts
4.9 Years
ok people who don't like the news.... first of all iirc you're all getting the games anyways. Also, it's one of the biggest (if not the biggest) trailers we're gonna get, it was HUGE. Idgi :/
https://discord.gg/nqfg9UE Please join I need members ;_;

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,232 posts
9.6 Years
I doubt they'd introduce only two new UBS unless they had the intention of having one for each version. Regardless though I like UB Burst waaaaay more than UB Assembly.
Well, I'm planning to get UM so Assembly it is for me. I actually like that one better than Burst, since I think Burst is reminding me too much of that new IT movie.

But a new question is that these UB's didn't exist in S/M's coding so this could be another XY/ORAS issue where OR/AS Megas couldn't connect with X/Y when it came to trades and battles.

Male
NZ
Seen December 29th, 2017
Posted December 29th, 2017
1,393 posts
3.4 Years
Dissapointing? We got 2 new UBs + New locations + more info on Necrozma's forms, and a Celebi distribution. Also what new Pokemon? Those are just different UB forms (only 2, mind you), there's no actual new gen Pokemon. This seems like a pretty good amount of info for the time being.

On the new news, I really like the Nihilego looking UB! I'm looking more forward to getting these games now.
Ultra Beasts are pokemon. Even if they are the only two, it is still insulting to have them in the games. What new locations? Alola is basically the same. Also i can't get celebii since that bit of news is not important. The info on necrozma is the same as corocoro.

Worst bit of news yet.

ok people who don't like the news.... first of all iirc you're all getting the games anyways. Also, it's one of the biggest (if not the biggest) trailers we're gonna get, it was HUGE. Idgi :/
no it isn't. It was short and unappealing. The news has not increased my hype.

Seems like Lillie is the same as she was in S/M.
We don't need anymore from her. We need other characters developing.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,232 posts
9.6 Years
Let's remember this is the first time between games of the same generation that we've had a completely new Pokemon introduced. We've often had new forms introduced between games, but never a new Pokemon.

We don't need anymore from her. We need other characters developing.
Remember this is an alternate story of S/M. So basically a retelling with some differences.

Male
NZ
Seen December 29th, 2017
Posted December 29th, 2017
1,393 posts
3.4 Years
Let's remember this is the first time between games of the same generation that we've had a completely new Pokemon introduced. We've often had new forms introduced between games, but never a new Pokemon.
That is not a good thing. New pokemon introduction needs to stay at the start of the gen. Never the middle of one. I don't like this one bit.

Remember this is an alternate story of S/M. So basically a retelling with some differences.
That maybe but we need other characters to develop.

Kartanaheart

Origami King

Canada
Seen August 7th, 2020
Posted August 7th, 2020
69 posts
3.4 Years
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW
mORE BEASTS WAS ONE OF MY GREATEST WISHES AND I KNEW ITD NEVER HAPPEN
AND ONE OF THEM
ONE OF THEM IS
some sort of monolith wall creature
i wanted a monolith pokemon for so long
im yellIGN
Age 29
Male
Seen November 20th, 2019
Posted October 27th, 2019
2,334 posts
12.5 Years
I feel like them introducing Ultra Beasts doesn't necessarily open the floodgates for regular Pokemon being introduced mid gen. For all we know Ultra Beasts are going to be a solely gen 7 thing and we're not going to get anymore of them after this. So this is just them taking the opportunity to add a few more "oddballs" in, because they don't have any immediate plans to do it again. (like how we're probably not getting more mega evolutions)

and if Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is focusing more on Ultra Space and the Ultra Beasts it would make sense they would introduce new Ultra Beasts. I had considered they might do that....but I thought new Alola forms were far more likely.

Personally I love these guys, but I like the UBs in general so that's not too surprising. UB Assembly reminds me of those big robot guys from Breath of the Wild.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,232 posts
9.6 Years
That is not a good thing. New pokemon introduction needs to stay at the start of the gen. Never the middle of one. I don't like this one bit.
I can understand your point, since it may cause compatibility issues with S/M when it comes to trading and battling. It's like Game Freak are always forcing everyone to buy the newest game when you think about it.