Advertiser Content

clbgolden

Swampert Fan

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
636 posts
4.5 Years
If this came out a few years go I’d definitely buy it, but now... Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

If it were for the Switch I probably would, but since it’s 3DS only (not that I blame them for keeping it like that, the game was originally for 3DS after all) I might skip it. Taking around my 3DS and Switch is a pain.
Swampert FTW!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 26
Male
California
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
9,529 posts
6.5 Years
Been waiting 2 years for this game to come out of the west. And I also want to get my hands on that amiibo.

If this came out a few years go I’d definitely buy it, but now... Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

If it were for the Switch I probably would, but since it’s 3DS only (not that I blame them for keeping it like that, the game was originally for 3DS after all) I might skip it. Taking around my 3DS and Switch is a pain.
Considering that there are no plans to drop the 3DS anytime soon, that's more or less your problem.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
636 posts
4.5 Years
Considering that there are no plans to drop the 3DS anytime soon, that's more or less your problem.
Oh yeah, I still understand. I didn’t sell my 3DS or anything, I still have it around, so if I do decide to get the game I’ll be good. Just low key wish they also released it on the Switch (then again I guess it’d be more expensive on their, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

With that said I honestly don’t expect the 3DS to get many more titles after 2018, but that’s a topic for another thread.
Swampert FTW!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal

Age 27
Female
Where the maple trees grow
Seen February 16th, 2018
Posted February 16th, 2018
260 posts
1.9 Years
I'm pretty interested: the concept is unique and promises to provide a different experience then what we've grown accustomed to. I kinda wish there was a female character in the main cast, but I'm pretty fussy about that for most games. Either way, I'm leaning more toward the "I'll get it"

Paired with my BF, CountDVB
Advertiser Content