Satan's Little Princess

Age 20
Female
The Abyss
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
688 posts
3.7 Years
Pixelated is neat and all, but incredibly annoying when it comes to event Pokemon.
“In great deeds, something abides. On great fields, something stays. Forms change and pass; bodies disappear; but spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision-place of souls… generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to see where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! the shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into their souls.”

Joshua Chamberlain

Name: Tombstone
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 28
Female
Seen April 9th, 2020
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,953 posts
14.7 Years
I like it but I can't wait until it's done y'know? It was cute on the day but now it's throwing off my vision game and I can't tell what's what straight up lol
Age 30
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
I was glad to see it go since the shiny Pokemon didn’t appear shiny. But I do prefer some of the old sprites over the new ones like Sentret and Xatu.

But now they’ve changed all the sprites ugh. A lot of the first stage birds are so small you can’t tell what they are. And most of the Pokedex sprites are flat and cartoony looking instead of frozen images of the regular sprites.

It seems they did fix Psyduck’s sprite’s eyes. Before it’s pupils were huge on the little nearby map. He looked funny. Also Poliwag’s swirl was like a blob.