Advertiser Content

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
123 posts
2.6 Years
So a few weeks back I thought it would be pretty fun to rank all the regions of the Pokemon universe (main-series games only) based on different criteria such as the evil organizations, how fun it is to explore, the in-game story, etc.

Well, with the help of Bobandbill, Aldo, Sheep, and a number of other awesome people, I finally did it! It's not perfect, but I tried to make the best rendition I could, staying impartial all throughout.

Happy Reading!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Sheep

Female
Cape Town
Online now
Posted 17 Minutes Ago
25,724 posts
12.6 Years
Really interesting rankings. I'd probably rank Kanto near the bottom too, as nostalgic and heart-warming as it is, and with how often I replay the games lol. Unova also deserves the love. <3 Great job on this!
pair family mal llsif bandori ffxiv art
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
10,323 posts
5.7 Years
I think I can actually agree with your list! I really love Johto and Unova a lot; though I do have a soft spot for Kanto too, it didn’t really have much to offer compared to the other regions.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
123 posts
2.6 Years
Really interesting rankings. I'd probably rank Kanto near the bottom too, as nostalgic and heart-warming as it is, and with how often I replay the games lol. Unova also deserves the love. <3 Great job on this!
Thanks! I worked really hard on it! Kanto is also one of my favourite regions to play through, simply because of how simple and fresh it is. But when it comes to individaul ranking with my nostalgia goggles off, it drops down to the bottom of my list.

I think I can actually agree with your list! I really love Johto and Unova a lot; though I do have a soft spot for Kanto too, it didn’t really have much to offer compared to the other regions.
Yeah, same here!

I still like Kalos a lot more, sinc it is the most perfectionist country and the best place for romance stuff (of course, Kalos is based on France too).
Kalos is of course an absolutely gorgeous region, but all things considered, it's quite lacking. That's just my opinion though.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Advertiser Content