Laslow

That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.

Male
Melbourne, Australia
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
18,092 posts
16.6 Years
When signing into your PokéCommunity Account, you’ll soon be required to sign in using your registered email address instead of your account user name.

This change will take effect with an upcoming PokéCommunity update. We’re doing this for a few reasons, and the biggest one is security: when unscrupulous people (or robots) want to access your account, having your user name gives them half the credentials they need to get in and wreak havoc. Your email, on the other hand, is never shown, and it will always be unique to you across the internet. Changing to email-based sign-ins will also have you second-guessing less as to what your user name even is (and believe us, that’s a real problem!)

You can check your registered email address from your Email Notification Settings or modify it via your PokéCommunity Account settings. We’ll send additional notifications as the update becomes imminent.

On a day just like any other,
you suddenly stood up and said,
“Let's go stargazing tonight!”

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,877 posts
13.9 Years
I hope this makes things easier for everyone. 👌

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Braze

Whatever It Takes

Age 14
Male
Pallet Town
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
58 posts
1.8 Years
This is finally something nice.
Braze

Join Discord Braze#8237
PC Account Braze

For Sure, I love Pokèmon!

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,889 posts
13.7 Years
I really like this idea for the reason listed in the opening post. A excellent step forward in my opinion.
You down with VPP? | My HOF 
Advertiser Content