• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Roller Skates

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In X/Y, in addition to being able to run and ride a bike, you can use the Roller Skates. You obtain the Roller Skates in Santalune City, after defeating a trainer there. The only way to get on the roller skates, is to use the circle pad, and you can do various tricks on them, as well as go down ramps. You can also do five different tricks on them. You can get off the roller skates by using the d pad.

Did you use the roller skates? Would you like to see them return in any future Pokemon games?

Years
  • Yes, I did use the roller skates and I was using them instead of the bike. Using roller skates or bikes in any Pokemon future games I don't care which I use as long as my character is fast.

Years
  • roller skates should've been a permanent thing tbh. i dont think there was very many tricks you could do with the bike, but with rollerblades, i had tons of fun with them!

Back