Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,169 posts
17.2 Years
I wrote an article on the hidden meanings in the numbers used for the gym challengers and leaders in Galar. Each one is actually a pun!

Do you think they're a good match for the characters?

paired with erik destler.

CommanderSaturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Online now
Posted 5 Days Ago
319 posts
75 Days
Brilliant article! I feel that most suit them, aside from Allistar's and Piers'. I feel that those two could probably be swapped around.
I do not mind assisting people in touch trades but please do not keep my Pokemon, I use these Pokemon to help others so keeping them just hinders me and everyone else. Always send my Pokemon back to me if I agree to help you. To recap, a touch trade is when you send a Pokemon to someone so that they may get the dex entry only and then the Pokemon is given back to the owner.

If you need a significant amount of Pokemon to touch trade for your dex, shoot me a pm. I typically have more than enough time to oblige.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 9 Hours Ago
27,715 posts
13.4 Years
I love this!! Def learned new things when reading, doubt I would've given their numbers much thought otherwise. A++ would love more of these types of articles again

art blog | art thread | credit
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Cherrim

Age 30
Female
Toronto
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,169 posts
17.2 Years
How about the DLC Characters: Avery's 026 and Klara's 881?
Oh, good call, I wrote this a couple weeks ago and didn't even think to check the new characters' numbers. :)

Avery = 026 = otsumu = intelligence
Klara = 881 = yabai = dangerous

I'll add them to the list!

paired with erik destler.
Advertiser Content