• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many of you are sick of all these...

Do you agree with whatever it is I just said to you!?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • huh...

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • w-w-w-wha?!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • blergemgoygleheimer!

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    all these polls that people took no time into thinking of...the ones that are like

"What color are your shoelaces??"

or

"OMG! How many hairs do you have on your pinky!"

Or other worthless retarded topics? huh? Huh?! HUH!?! Am I the only one that's sick of em? tell me! FOOLS!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... first of all no flaming people in this thread. xD

Anywho - Yes, I'm sick of it... And that reminds me... *runs off to make a new poll*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't think that it's a matter of there being no thought, I think we've just run out of ideas and we've gone through all the serious issues over and over in polls. Though they shouldn't be too random...there's no point if it's the type of poll where you give your answer and go on without giving anything much thought. Most of the polls I've seen lately seem sufficiently thoughtful, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think the pointless ones are fine in moderation...that is to say they don't show up indefinitely whenever you browse the forum. Or at least put a bunch of them in one thread as a survey. o.o; Thoughtful polls are always more interesting anyway.

My shoelaces are black, by the way.

Years
    I totally agree. The pointof polls are to ask people a question that you are sure would have an interested answer and would be well thought out and very prefered by the people voting in it. I really one post in polls that seem like they have a thought out question or survey.

Years
    Wheeee! Tch. Tha more random they are tha better! ^_^ *is temptated to make a poll about what ppl like to open more -- colsets or drawers*
    Oh,. an' btw I have a couple of tens of hairs on my pinky finger an' no shoelaces, since my shoes work on an elastic system. XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Some are rather stupid. But the surveys are best.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The stupid ones are just funny. Yet pointless.
    Although I feel this is a tad pointless as well XD
    Surveys are the best

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    W-w-w-w-wha?!?! XD I kinda don't mind those silly little pointless polls. ^o^ Sure they may not be imaginative, but it takes a true dork to think them up. *salutes* XD

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm sick of them... And to think that I used to MOD here! O.O

Although Andy modded the Games section :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You started a thread that as "whats the colour of your toenail"..thats not somthing easy to think of yet..its totally pointless..They annoy me abit :P

Years
    Sometimes they might be stupid but they're fun at the same time. Retardedly fun... my toenails are purple by the way. Kind of ironic coming from the creator of 'Liek OMG! What color is you toenail?!' and 'How do you brush your teeth?! I must know...'

Back