FireRed Pokemon Aluminum v0.1

Started by Ash_Blawsome April 6th, 2020 4:24 PM
  • 4 replies
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted April 7th, 2020
8 posts
1.1 Years
Hello ROM hack players, I have a question for you? Do you enjoy ROM hacks with Fakemon and Regional Variants? As in...~380 Fakemon and Regional Variants?
If so, read on...

Story:
Spoiler:

You play as a young, aspiring trainer, as well as child of two former trainers. You go to the local professor, Prof. Canary for one of three rare Pokemon along with another young trainer from a far away island. After leaving for your journey to capture all Pokemon in the Epico, as well as Swoile region, you soon meet up with the evil team Ubers! Team Ubers is a group with the goal of taking over Pokemon Showdown, and plan to take over servers so nobody else can use the battle simulator, affecting trainer schools, Pokemon Research, and pro battling divisions! Can you stop the evil team Ubers from achieving their goal?

Pokemon Aluminum is not a story heavy game, instead focusing on game play and new Pokemon, so those play only for story may want to look elsewhere.

Features:
Spoiler:

- A semi-open world map
- Over 380 new Pokemon including Fakemon, Regional Variants, and New Evolutions
- No HMs necessary to complete the game
- A Name Rating and Move Reminding service in every Pokemon center
- Re-balancing of moves to new versions of effects/power etc
- Brand new moves
- Custom Shinnies for each Pokemon (Not picked by a recolor bot)
- ??? Type Pokemon

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Overworld Tileset: Ikarus Lost Property
Certain Pokemon Ideas/designs: IRL friends

Bugs:
Spoiler:

- Putting Town Map cursor where Mt. Moon should be will crash the game.
- Text Errors

Links
Spoiler:

Pokemon Aluminum v0.1
Pokemon Aluminum Discord

If you notice any undiscovered bugs, moves with unchanged effects that should have updated effects, or anything else, please contact me on discord, @Ash_Blawsome, as I am much more active there.

The game ends after the second rival battle.

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
903 posts
3.3 Years
I really like the idea that you are going with but n my opinion, the sprites of the Fakemon look a little too rough. especially Cattershot. Regardless of that, I am looking forward to a longer beta release. Cheers!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
370 posts
4.2 Years
Looks promising enough to give it a go, the sprites are alright, there not the worst I’ve seen but I’ve seen better. Still I wouldn’t change the sprites, there better than some of the Fakemon sprites I’ve seen but hope this progresses to be a good and promising hack. I love Fakemon.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries.

Currently a Beta Tester for: Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries, Pokemon 7 realms.

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!