• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aluminum v0.1

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • I really like the idea that you are going with but n my opinion, the sprites of the Fakemon look a little too rough. especially Cattershot. Regardless of that, I am looking forward to a longer beta release. Cheers!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Looks promising enough to give it a go, the sprites are alright, there not the worst I've seen but I've seen better. Still I wouldn't change the sprites, there better than some of the Fakemon sprites I've seen but hope this progresses to be a good and promising hack. I love Fakemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Ohhhggghhgghggghgg, the pokemon are so lovely, and to me, I don't have problems with the sprites. I loved the gameplay, but I was a little sad when I reached the demo's end.

Last edited:
    Back