ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
The story writing is in progress! And I will be inactive for the an unknown amount of time. Have patience, and I will return with a wonderful story! Although, I will post whenever I add something new.
In the meantime, people are encouraged to suggest additional features they want to be included in the hack, and I will try to add it. (Things like, change the graphics, are not additional features!)

Pokémon 7Realms

This is a hack in development. To stay updated, please join the Discord

Story

Pokémon 7Realms is a Hack about the adventure of Red, Blue and Leaf throughout Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and a very last region, which I prefer not to reveal right now. During the adventure, you will make a lot of friends, allies, rivals, enemies; fight evil crime syndicates, mysterious groups, who have different sorts of evil aims; run into trouble, play a lot of story missions, side stories, and a lot more!

Features

A Decaptitalized ROM
Multi-Regions
New sprites
Physical-Special Split
New HP Bar
Spoiler:

New music(currently working on it)
Mugshots
Spoiler:

Mega-evolution
Primal forms
Z-moves
Day and night system
(Basically CFRU)
And many more!

Screenshots

Credits

MrDollSteaks's Attack and decap ROMbase
JPAN for Hacked Engine
Navenatox for Dynamic OverWorld Palettes
YoX-X for HP-Bar
Ruki for Battle Backgrounds
Kyledove for Interior Tiles
MrDollSteak for Pokemon Battle sprites
anutuur,874521,mitchel1 & the original guy who made this rombase in ruby for the outdoor graphics, as quoted from redzb1.wordpress.com

Bugs

(Section to be filled after the release of Beta 1. 0)

Download

No releases yet.

Pokémon 7Realms has its own DISCORD. Please consider joining it.
NOTE
Spoiler:
So, that is pretty much it. If you have any problem with the hack, like, something belongs to you and I didn't credit properly, or you want it to be removed, don't make a chaos here. PM me here or on Discord. Lastly, Joining the Discord server will make you updated whenever something new is up. I am really working hard on this right now, so please tell me what you think about it in the comments!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
None of the Battle Background insertion methods were working, so I found a way on my own to do it

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Only 7 regions and not even all from gf?😕 If you dont also add atleast kalos and Alola i definetely wont play the game and i doubt anyone else would aswell.🙄
Hm? Then don't play as well. Adding one region is a tough job, and I said 7. If you don't like it, then don't. If only one person likes my hack, I will be really pleased.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
goodluck, what i can say is : focus on finishing one region first because i expect that 7 region would be finished in a long long long time.
Yeah, thanks. I am focusing on Kanto at first. In fact, my main aim is to make the gameplay better.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Since you're not too far into this hack I was wondering why you didnt use this ROM-base since it offers way more features than the one you are using. I guess it is a bit more difficult to set up, but imo the trouble is worth it.
Did you check the features section? I have already planned on that, and I will add it within a few days, as I am still learning about it.

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
973 posts
3.5 Years
I really dig what you are doing with your hack, especially the Mugshots. Although 7 regions sounds pretty dope, but crazy ambitious. I hope to see you pull through it though! Eagerly waiting on a release!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
I really dig what you are doing with your hack, especially the Mugshots. Although 7 regions sounds pretty dope, but crazy ambitious. I hope to see you pull through it though! Eagerly waiting on a release!
Your comment just increased the eagerness in me to complete the hack!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Man good luck on completing your hack. I will be checking this regularly. One question: do you plan to create a discord server?
Yep, it does have a server. But I will open it once more people know about this hack.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
A little update:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
386 posts
4.4 Years
Man this hack looks spectacular! I’m rooting for you to complete this hack all the way 100%. Don’t give up within your power. Hope you finish it one day! I’m praying you do but don’t let the hack drain you! Have a good day.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries. Pokémon Sors

Currently a Beta Tester for:
Pokémon saffron
Pokémon Sors

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Man this hack looks spectacular! I’m rooting for you to complete this hack all the way 100%. Don’t give up within your power. Hope you finish it one day! I’m praying you do but don’t let the hack drain you! Have a good day.
Thanks a lot bh02032002! I will definitely take you as a beta tester when I release the first patch!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Nice plan, and 7 Region going to be tough work, I wonder if you planning on the story like the pokemon adventure manga? meaning not focusing much on gym badges more on the story.
Anyway Im wishing you luck on completing this Hack! i it complete it surely become one of the top hacks ^^
Yes, since collecting badges and beating elite 4 is way too typical, I have already planned on the story.
Plus, I have decided to make side stories, including side quests. The side quests are kind of missions to get valuable items and money.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Very excited about this hack, and will 100% play it once it will be released :D

Good luck on your project 😄
Thanks. Be sure to join the Discord after the first release!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
A small update. Although I need to work a little on the hidesprite.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
This hack looks promising! Good luck and hope a beta version would come out soon! 😄
Don't worry, I won't give up! A lot of things are being inserted, so it will take some time to start the story in the game.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 18
Male
Canada
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
386 posts
4.4 Years
Thanks a lot bh02032002! I will definitely take you as a beta tester when I release the first patch!
Thanks man really appreciate it! I’ll help out anyway I can!
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Radiant White, Pokemon Darkfire

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii, Pokemon Aluminum, Pokemon Secret diaries. Pokémon Sors

Currently a Beta Tester for:
Pokémon saffron
Pokémon Sors

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg

Male
One Island
Seen August 24th, 2020
Posted June 3rd, 2020
39 posts
205 Days
Looking good so far! Always nice to see new hacks using the CFRU.
Curious about how you'll fit so many regions in one game, but I'll definetely keep and eye on this.
Best of luck!
Thanks. I won't be adding all regions in one ROM, as it will surpass the limitations of a GBA ROM. Instead, the first ROM will have sequels, thus continuing the story.