• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Mewthree's Achievements System

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This script is an update of Mega Mewthree's Achievements System to work in v17, as well as simplifying and streamlining installation.

The Achievement Procs section has to be the one right above main, as it aliases a number of methods just to ensure that it will call the Achievement progress update in the right spot at the right time. The effect of these methods is not changed, it just passes the message along.

Please read "README.txt" for instructions.

Credits:
    Mega Mewthree for the original Script
    (broken link removed)

Vendily for updating

Get it Here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Progress Meter Complete!

Now when you fully complete an achievement, it changes the button to a different one of a different color (or more accurately a different graphic) and the progress meter at the bottom no longer has that lagging slash at the end.

The original download has been replaced, you only need to add the 1 new graphic, completedButton.png, and replace the Achievement Module and PScreen_Achievement script sections if you already downloaded it yesterday.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    can I add a prize for each achievement ??

Not by default, no. at least I never saw any sort of system like that when I updated it.

how do you plan on implementing these prizes? I can certainly update for a quality of life feature.

Diegou18

Forever Chandelure lover.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    Not by default, no. at least I never saw any sort of system like that when I updated it.

how do you plan on implementing these prizes? I can certainly update for a quality of life feature.

It could be with a similar method that this script uses to count your progress, then, with a Conditional Branch, a NPC could give you a reward as you completed some level of a mission and so on.
    I've been trying with "$Pokemon.etcetc" and I've had no success.

EDIT: Nevermind. Looking in the Discussion part of Relicastle's website of this script, I've found the way about how to implement the reward's system.
    It's pretty easy. There you have a link: (broken link removed)

Of course, credits go for Mega Mewthree, Vendily and Wiispeed03 for creating this, updating it and adding it new stuff, respectively.
    (Anyways, I'd like knowing how to use a NPC who gives you the reward instead of obtaining it from... nowhere xd)

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    This script is an update of Mega Mewthree's Achievements System to work in v17, as well as simplifying and streamlining installation.

The Achievement Procs section has to be the one right above main, as it aliases a number of methods just to ensure that it will call the Achievement progress update in the right spot at the right time. The effect of these methods is not changed, it just passes the message along.

Please read "README.txt" for instructions.

Credits:
    Mega Mewthree for the original Script
    (broken link removed)

Vendily for updating

Get it Here!

Plz also make for essentials 18.1

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Plz also make for essentials 18.1

You know, V18.1 is not a complete rewriting of v17 that changes everything...
    You can put this script in your game, make experiments and solve the few bugs that you'll find. They should be easy to solve, the way the script is written.

I looked at the code, and I think that the only functions that will create bugs are the following:
    Spoiler:

Of course I didn't test any of this, but these changes are the most obvious.

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    You can put this script in your game, make experiments and solve the few bugs that you'll find. They should be easy to solve, the way the script is written.

I looked at the code, and I think that the only functions that will create bugs are the following:
    Spoiler:

Can you tell me how to add achievements system I don't understand should the script give by vendily I want to add or did we want to add some more script by mewthree.

Also the script given by vendily can you tell where to add

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Can you tell me how to add achievements system I don't understand should the script give by vendily I want to add or did we want to add some more script by mewthree.

Also the script given by vendily can you tell where to add

The post + README are perfectly clear.
    Put the scripts above your Main, with Achievement Procs being the last (the order doesn't matter for the other two) + make the edits in the README + make the edits I gave you.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    The post + README are perfectly clear.
    Put the scripts above your Main, with Achievement Procs being the last (the order doesn't matter for the other two) + make the edits in the README + make the edits I gave you.

Where I should I kept achivement module one

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    I think Pscreen achievement to be placed u nder all Pscreen scripts and where module one and procs above main

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024

Spoiler:

I'm trying to add to v18, I made these changes that you said, when I try to run the script from the menu, it gives this error:
    Spoiler:

Would you help me? I did the step by step correctly!
    I added the script sections:
    Achievement Procs
    Achievement_Module
    Above main
    and PScreen_Achievements along with all other scripts called PScreen.
    I made the changes in the EXTRA EDITS section and made the changes you indicated, but gave this error, what would it be and how do I fix it?

I use v18 Essentials

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

It happens when you Open Pause menu?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm trying to add to v18, I made these changes that you said, when I try to run the script from the menu, it gives this error:
    Spoiler:

Achievement Procs
    Achievement_Module
    Above main
    I made the changes in the EXTRA EDITS section and made the changes you indicated, but gave this error, what would it be and how do I fix it?

I use v18 Essentials

The error is not in this script, but in the [[Menu Modular]] (I don't know what that script is).
    The error says that the system doesn't know what PokemonAchievementsScene is, and it's normal, because this class is not defined in the Achievement scripts. What is defined actually, is PokemonAchievements_Scene (with the tiny "_").
    So find any references to PokemonAchievementsScene in your scripts (hopefully there aren't too many) and replace them with PokemonAchievements_Scene.

You should probably report this error to the authors of Menu Modular though, it may help people :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Spoiler:

Achievement Procs
    Achievement_Module
    Above main

I use v18 Essentials

The error is not in this script, but in the [[Menu Modular]] (I don't know what that script is).
    The error says that the system doesn't know what PokemonAchievementsScene is, and it's normal, because this class is not defined in the Achievement scripts. What is defined actually, is PokemonAchievements_Scene (with the tiny "_").
    So find any references to PokemonAchievementsScene in your scripts (hopefully there aren't too many) and replace them with PokemonAchievements_Scene.

You should probably report this error to the authors of Menu Modular though, it may help people :)

It worked, now I will test if the script systems are still compatible in v18.

Back