bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,958 posts
12.7 Years
I'll update the title tomorrow, but 29th Septmember. Details and video link in the article!

About time too, almost October already.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

Dawn

Age 30
Midkemia
Online now
Posted 3 Minutes Ago
Oh...er...yay. I can't wait.

Seriously though, yeah it is definitely about time. I suppose they've got to space out their announcements though, and in some respects it's kinda surprising we're getting this tomorrow when TGS was literally yesterday. I suspect we'll get a release date, and maybe one or two new Galarian forms or Pokemon? Lots of rumours flying around about Calyrex on the internet so it'll be interesting to see if any of those prove true...personally I hope none of them do because some of them are dismal, but we'll see. Would like to see more of the Galarian Legendary Birds at least; two of the three look great!

RedBalloon

Idk why I like this guy. *shrug*

Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 50 Minutes Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
784 posts
3.7 Years
I just want a release date.

I just want to get the Crown Tundra over with since the Isle of Armor was a quick little adventure.

Please don't disappoint me again TPC/Gamefreak.
Old Gang (Gone but not forgotten):

New Gang:

Don't ask the meaning behind the above images and text in this siggy. :P

Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,958 posts
12.7 Years
I just want a release date.

I just want to get the Crown Tundra over with since the Isle of Armor was a quick little adventure.

Please don't disappoint me again TPC/Gamefreak.
Release date would be likely here imo. They said Autumn (northern hemisphere) originally so assuming they stick with that, they've only 2 months left! IoA date reveal was within a month of it releasing...
Oh...er...yay. I can't wait.

Seriously though, yeah it is definitely about time. I suppose they've got to space out their announcements though, and in some respects it's kinda surprising we're getting this tomorrow when TGS was literally yesterday. I suspect we'll get a release date, and maybe one or two new Galarian forms or Pokemon? Lots of rumours flying around about Calyrex on the internet so it'll be interesting to see if any of those prove true...personally I hope none of them do because some of them are dismal, but we'll see. Would like to see more of the Galarian Legendary Birds at least; two of the three look great!
More on those Legendaries birds makes sense to me, although they did already reveal typings and etc for them. Maybe more on what they actually do in the game plot-wise?

(Which one of the three do you think doesn't look great, curiously?)

Dawn

Age 30
Midkemia
Online now
Posted 3 Minutes Ago
More on those Legendaries birds makes sense to me, although they did already reveal typings and etc for them. Maybe more on what they actually do in the game plot-wise?

(Which one of the three do you think doesn't look great, curiously?)
If they have a role in it and aren’t just included for the sake of being included, anyway. It’d be nice if they had more presence than just being something else to catch though.

Zapdos. I love the new Articuno and Moltres looks great with Yveltal’s colour scheme, but Zapdos just looks...bad. The curse of being a fighting type strikes again...

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,958 posts
12.7 Years
If they have a role in it and aren’t just included for the sake of being included, anyway. It’d be nice if they had more presence than just being something else to catch though.

Zapdos. I love the new Articuno and Moltres looks great with Yveltal’s colour scheme, but Zapdos just looks...bad. The curse of being a fighting type strikes again...
Fair enough. I like all of them including the chocobo-like G!Zapdos, although fighting/electric would be a more interesting typing imo. Oh well...