• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Years
We've been experiencing a high frequency of people asking for help with various multiplayer-related tasks (such as evolving Pokémon that need another player to join their co-op group) and to help declutter things, decided to make this thread to keep things in one place rather than scattered all over the main SV forum!

Do you need help with the multiplayer aspect of Scarlet and Violet, such as evolving a Pokémon that needs someone else in your co-op group, defeating raids, or anything else that needs multiplayer access? Then feel free to post here! Please remember that, as the title says, this is for multiplayer help and not trades. For any sort of trading assistance (including trade evolutions or trade-backs for dex entries) please post in Trade Corner. Thank you! Going forward any multiplayer help threads that are made in the main SV forum will be merged here.

Last edited:
Years
help for Finizen evolution

please help, need to evolve Finizen but don't have any groups to join

did it no need for help anymore

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
Help Finizen evolution!

I really want to continue with a Palafin! Someone please link with me via multiplayer so I can evolve my Finizen? Thanks

Edit: done, now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Hey I'm looking to do the same! I'm currently hosting a group in multiplayer mode if you'd like to take 5 min and evolve our Finizens!

Link code: BNEQ0G

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
Need to evolve Finizen, plz help! :)

Hello! I'm trying to get Palafin, would anyone be interested in joining me on multiplayer for a few minutes to evolve my Finizen?

Link Code: BNEQ0G

Thanks in advance!

Reaper21c

Reaper21c Always looking for new friends & to help
Years
Yeah leveling while in a group after reaching level 38, so saving a rare candy for it and its possible to complete in a few minutes.

I wish there was a built-in game group finder for those of use who have a low amount of switch friends or have not built up a solid Pokémon friend base. I dont know anyone to play with and own both games (bought one for my nephew but wont see him till holidays so started it and got through the intro stuff, but with out anyone to group with it's currently waiting for HOME compatibility is active.

If anyone is looking for people to group with hit me up and will happily join up, help with getting any version exclusives early on. Going to go and build up some charcadet materials required for each game and get some for trading with others to help them out.

Game ON!
reaper

Reaper21c

Years
I will add you and help out, if your not in need of help still no problem

Looked in group link and got the no connection with link code response, let me know if you need help a later time otherwise happy gamibg.

Last edited:

Reaper21c

Years
Scarlet and Violet looking for Group

Will connect to other friend link code or make one for others to join currently playing in violet, but have both games so once connected happy to switch and help with any exclusives or anything else. Just trying to meet people to pay with and expand my experience (and group play on top of assisting others to obtain version exclusives is a win-win!)

Add me or msg me, just looking to expand my socialization in-game.
thanks,
reaper

Last edited:

Reaper21c

Years
so had a dumb moment and didnt realize i could do group join from anywhere not just the poke Convenient Store so it slowed me down.

now that I know we could try again or you can add me to switch friends list and that wouldn't time out mine is SW-5330-0458-0721

Reaper21c

Years
i keep messing things up so I will make it and wait so your not waiting on me to mess up again. I can switch to my Scarlet account sto give that boost
for exclusive encounters? your call

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 3, 2023
Hey there!
Anyone up to some co-op? Im on violet code

03U4BE

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 26, 2023
Help getting Palafin

Can anyone help out jus need someone to get on multiplayer with me so I can get a palafin should literally jus take a couple minutes

Back