• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiplayer (non-trading) help thread

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • New code: 94E2MD

Whenever I try to connect, I get an error message.

"Unable to communicate with the other console(s).

Please try again later."

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I have to leave the house soon. Maybe someone else can help you before I return, but if you still need help and this problem is fixed, just contact me so I can get to you later. I'd always be willing to help! ☺️

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Whenever I try to connect, I get an error message.

"Unable to communicate with the other console(s).

Please try again later."

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I have to leave the house soon. Maybe someone else can help you before I return, but if you still need help and this problem is fixed, just contact me so I can get to you later. I'd always be willing to help! ☺️

Strange😪 but anyway thnx for the effort and ill keep that in mind!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Need to evolve finizen

Can anyone right now join a group with me ? I need to evolve my finizen

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Can I get a friend group going with someone who has Scarlet , I have Violet and I need the version exclusives

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Is anyone avaliable for a few minutes? I need some help evolving my finizens.
    My union code is 09426T

Back