• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unknown reputation (Report is unneaded!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • I'm a very honest person and I hate being biger then I really am when I dont need to be o_o if someone can, please come up and claim why on August 29th you gave me this reputation?

Rep thred from Time
    green block) ( Reveal your real name XD) August 29th, 2005 02:54 PM)
    Reply commentary
    Supplied accessory: Stereo headphones oO

Stereo headphones? What the Oo;?????
    If no one tells me what that was about and if I really desearved it, can someone take it off my reputation o_o? Or no?

Kurosaki

There are a group of members who've been doing this, and I'm advising they stop, before they get in trouble. However, I can't delete it, so you'll have to wait, XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I know who gives those reputation, but I won't tell because I think they like the fact that most people don't know who gives it. The person is benevolent as far as rep goes, I think they were just trying to be nice.

But if your integrity tells you that you need to have the rep deleted, more power to you =D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • ._.; this isn't rep spam! I know the person who does this and I'm sure that you've met them. It is more of a nice thing that they do and just because they dont put there name doesnt mean its 'spam'...it's just being nice...

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga

For someone with your rep I would like to treat you with respect. So though you know who did it at least PM me. I'm very honest as I said befor and this peeves me cause I dont want to look any better then I am for people act like I'm somthing way smarter then them or somethin' and I feel like a wack job X_X. They may be happy about it but please take it off someone.. They dont even need to be revealed but free me from this Fake Goddess repution X_X.

Yukito

I believe so.. I just wish they would stop cause it's pointless -.-;

._.; this isn't rep spam! I know the person who does this and I'm sure that you've met them. It is more of a nice thing that they do and just because they dont put there name doesnt mean its 'spam'...it's just being nice...

I'm thankful there are poeple who are out there nice enough to do so but I would like to repay them. I'm glad they gave me reputation but useing a thing like that worries me that they may turn ya know?
    I dont meen to be ungreatful if I really deserved it. I would just like to know why o.o

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Yukito said:
    Pointless rep, its still rep abuse, either way.
    But I'm sure it wasn't pointless...I'm sure that the person who liked Freenaturearts' post repped with a perpose, but it wasn't stated in the comment o_o. This is just from personal experience that I've had with the repper....

Most people know who the repper is so the repper could have thought you knew too...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Well I got something that said "Why would you... revive... a dead... thread? o_o;;" and it was a bad rep but I dun care. 0.o one time people gave me a bunch of bad rep for posting an Inuyasha fan club.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • But I'm sure it wasn't pointless...I'm sure that the person who liked Freenaturearts' post repped with a perpose, but it wasn't stated in the comment o_o. This is just from personal experience that I've had with the repper....

Most people know who the repper is so the repper could have thought you knew too...

ohh o.o

hm.. I havent heard from Kalie or Jolt for awhile... I wonder if it was them o.o

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Freenaturearts said:
    ohh o.o

hm.. I havent heard from Kalie or Jolt for awhile... I wonder if it was them o.o

lol, go ahead and guess..you'll most likely find your answer at the FDCC...anyway, glad you understand what I'm getting at :3

Kurosaki

I haven't been referring to this case alone. There have been occurances where the same comment was given in bad rep while the member didn't deserve bad rep at all. I was referring mostly to that.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Bad rep O.O Dang.. I'm glad I was given a good prep and I have one very good clue as to who gave me it now ^^. (Thanks buddy IOU)

but a bad rep is horible ;_;... Have you been abile to find the one who gives those?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • If your rep means that much to you and you cant take a joke well just turn it off.I know the person that gave the rep becuase i also got one he was just being nice and having a joke.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I got that rep [and I know who it's from]. o.o I'm not going to name names, that person can be dealt with... people, person, I only know of one person doing it... They were just trying to be kind yet amusing, I presume. ^^; I respect you for asking for it to be deleted, or reporting it or whatever. It shows great integrity.

Benjaminmuffin-kun ish right... sorta. If you really don't like rep making you out to be something more than you think you are than you can just disable it. Yet a joke can go horribly wrong, so maybe the person should be advised not to pointlessly give out rep~ Good or bad, as David pointed out, it's still rep abuse.

And there have also been other instances of other people giving out rep in much the same way, as David mentioned, both positive and negative... If you have a problem with it, just ask a praetor or above [I checked, s-mods can't delete rep... can they? O_o] to erase it. ^^ I'm sure they'll be willing to erase it. [Of course, if you have bad rep you deserve, they won't erase it. Common sense, people!]

And I think people who think it's a good idea to abuse good rep should take a lesson from this, also. The person who gave the good rep meant well and didn't really do the wrong thing, but in future I suggest... just... don't. ^_^;

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • I got it, but it was just a RED block which just ticked me off, but i don't care anymore, it was in the when i first join, it was a red block at some poll and it said, DIE REP DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That pissed me off and they were too chicken to post there name, but meh, oh well, -_-.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Calm down, Lego. ^^;;; And don't flame them.

Also, this thread is mainly to discuss a message left reading... I forget now. n_n;; It's up the top. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Benjaminmuffin-kun ish right... sorta. If you really don't like rep making you out to be something more than you think you are than you can just disable it. Yet a joke can go horribly wrong, so maybe the person should be advised not to pointlessly give out rep~ Good or bad, as David pointed out, it's still rep abuse.
    We've been telling people for months not to abuse rep, and obviously it hasn't worked, so I don't see how this will be any different. o_O

About disabling it... that usually makes it seem like the person has something to hide. You wouldn't believe how many times I had people suspiciously asking why I disabled my rep when I did as such. o_o; It's really nosy, but eh.

Kylie-chan said:
    I checked, s-mods can't delete rep... can they? O_o
    Nope, they can't.

Kylie-chan said:
    And I think people who think it's a good idea to abuse good rep should take a lesson from this, also. The person who gave the good rep meant well and didn't really do the wrong thing, but in future I suggest... just... don't. ^_^;
    Again, that's been said before, and people still do it~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back