• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unknown reputation (Report is unneaded!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, it's annoying when you don't get a comment but it's normally not rep abuse. Depends on the situation, really. Without a reasonable comment but with a stupid, pointless one? I'd say so. o_o Like I said, depends.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_o I know it was not a rep abuse now that I have found the person who did it to be my best 2 loveing dragoner and I actualy did deserves it ^_^ Thanks Chairman Kaga for telling me who did it . And thanks for the rep on my honesty =3 I was REALY not expecting that XD I was worried about a bad reputaion but I needed to sort that kind of stuff out no matter what=D

We have solved the problem and if you guys have found your answers as well =D This thred can be Close~

:hugs: Thanks guys. And Thanks Char Char human ^_~ You know yaself!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    So then, would a rep without a reasonable comment/no comment at all be considered as rep abuse? o_0
    I know Kylie said otherwise, but yes, that would be abuse of the system. The question is if they (the staff) will do anything against it, which is unlikely with rep~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Is there hack or something where you HAVE to put a comment to prevent spam? Like a small character limit...but then again, that could be avoided by putting in randomness ._.;

I wish there was a way to avoid rep abuse, but I guess that's just like the problem with n00bs. Oh well ._.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Is there hack or something where you HAVE to put a comment to prevent spam? Like a small character limit...but then again, that could be avoided by putting in randomness ._.;

I wish there was a way to avoid rep abuse, but I guess that's just like the problem with n00bs. Oh well ._.
    Even if there was a limit people would just go "........." to get past it.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Pfft, as if people don't bypass the character limit in posts enough.

Chibi-chan said:
    'fraid the only easy way is to do away with the system, all other ways would require a lot of hard work from the staff. Where there's privileges, there's abuse.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    =D I could if you really need to know but you need to swear that you will not hurt him or I will be on you like a dagga! =3 Pwease? lol.

It is one of my friends so rest assured he ment you no harm what so ever ^^ Just a great guy that wants to give people good reputation for the compleation of the community=3.

Years
    Why? Tch, I could just admit it... yep *sigh* tch, it was me. I never hide myself, don't worry pory...

Rep spam... I've seen so many people with bad rep recieved for no reason.
    Good rep... bad rep... yes, it is true. It was me. I gave reputation to all of my friends that way. I only appreciated your honestity of revealing...(who, how ironic... -_-)

Most ppl don't give reasons for their rep... at least I wrote something there... eh, regardless...

Surprised, eh? I was even more surprised that someone would actually complain about getting GOOD rep... and even more surprised that that person was you...

I am sorry... I was only trying to boost morale around here with all my repping...

I am the one.
    I will take full responsability for my consequences. Please disable my ability to rep others, if I was as much of a pain for you all as I seem to have turned out... but please don't disable the entire forum's rep just because of me.
    It makes me feel... so guilty... *shivvers* ...I only wanted to make my friends happy... FNA(oh God, of all tha people I could've EVER made angry... YOU?! Geez! I must really be a moron...)... w... I... e... ... ... ... I'm sorry I've caused everyone so much trouble, especially you... I only wanted to make ppl happy... *runs away in tears*

Last edited:

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Why? Tch, I could just admit it... yep *sigh* tch, it was me. I never hide myself, don't worry pory...

Rep spam... I've seen so many people with bad rep recieved for no reason.
    Good rep... bad rep... yes, it is true. It was me. I gave reputation to all of my friends that way. I only appreciated your honestity of revealing...(who, how ironic... -_-)

Most ppl don't give reasons for their rep... at least I wrote something there... eh, regardless...

Surprised, eh? I was even more surprised that someone would actually complain about getting GOOD rep... and even more surprised that that person was you...

I am sorry... I was only trying to boost morale around here with all my repping...

I am the one.
    I will take full responsability for my consequences. Please disable my ability to rep others, if I was as much of a pain for you all as I seem to have turned out... but please don't disable the entire forum's rep just because of me.
    It makes me feel... so guilty... *shivvers* ...I only wanted to make my friends happy... FNA(oh God, of all tha people I could've EVER made angry... YOU?! Geez! I must really be a moron...)... w... I... e... ... ... ... I'm sorry I've caused everyone so much trouble, especially you... I only wanted to make ppl happy... *runs away in tears*
    o.0;;

Supplied Accessorie: Emotional song on CD.

He told me an IM but no worries. Atleast he types something 8-) Rep' is disabled so nothing wrong :)

~DL~

Years
    Dragon Lover said:
    o.0;;

Supplied Accessorie: Emotional song on CD.

He told me an IM but no worries. Atleast he types something 8-) Rep' is disabled so nothing wrong :)

~DL~
    Yesh, tch, but it's Disabled because of ME! Yeah, tch, many others've rep-spammed before me, tch, but -I- was tha one whomade tha bubble burst, tch, so I guess it's my fault it's come ta this.

Oh, tch, an' sorry 'bout gettin' all emo, but meh, tch, if only you ppl knew... I have my reasons... -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You can throw me in with CFG I guess 0o;

Any of you that got "? |--start_soul--| ?" or "? |--end_soul--|?" that was me. If you got the first, it meant I just liked your post oo; The latter was just if I disagreed or you were acting n00by.

It may have looked like abuse, but that was just my general message for good or bad rep if I didn't want to write up a comment for it~

And after just getting a Gold block, this is teh suxxors.

Kurosaki

This wasn't the fault of anyone in particular, but of PC as a whole, so don't beat yourselves up guys. I mean, even some staff abused it. Oo

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    This isn't the fault of any one member at all. We've been talking about this for a long while before this thread came up, months have gone into thinking about this. And since rep is gone already, this thread really isn't needed.

[Closed]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back