NERF THIS!

Age 25
Non-binary
New South Wales, Australia
Seen April 26th, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2016
14,977 posts
14.9 Years
There's an idiot going around screwing up PC. His/her name is Todoroki. He took away the CP powers from the staff so we can't ban him. He changed the colours of the AAs and the SAs. He took away the DCC briefly. And he's showed you all the mod lounge.

It's sick and it's disgusting and he's a total jerk. I advise you all to protest and annoy him as best you can because we've got to drive him out of the forum. If we don't do something, whatever we can without the Admin CP, he's just going to ruin the forum bit by bit until it totally crumbles.

This really sucks and I ask you all to take us seriously, because this is real. 100% real. ._.;
PON PON WAY WAY WAY

あの交差点で皆がもしスキップをして もしあの町の真中でてを繋いで空を見上げたら

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter

Age 26
Male
Sydney
Seen July 5th, 2011
Posted March 31st, 2011
7,500 posts
14.6 Years
There's an idiot going around screwing up PC. His/her name is Todoroki. He took away the CP powers from the staff so we can't ban him. He changed the colours of the AAs and the SAs. He took away the DCC briefly. And he's showed you all the mod lounge.

It's sick and it's disgusting and he's a total jerk. I advise you all to protest and annoy him as best you can because we've got to drive him out of the forum. If we don't do something, whatever we can without the Admin CP, he's just going to ruin the forum bit by bit until it totally crumbles.

This really sucks and I ask you all to take us seriously, because this is real. 100% real. ._.;
I can't believe this...

I already started sending him PMs with coarse language...
My Links:
Kablooza // My YouTube Channel // Friend Codes

ANYTHING works in-game

Want a free PokePark Meowth?

If you think my posts are rude then you can't handle the truth.

Kylie-chan

NERF THIS!

Age 25
Non-binary
Seen April 26th, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2016
14,977 posts
14.9 Years
You're pink because the idiot willed it to be so, David >_>

Also, I don't know how, I really don't, but somehow, we will regain control of the CP, in which case we will unban everyone who got banned unfairly.
PON PON WAY WAY WAY

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.

Female
New Joisey
Seen February 26th, 2017
Posted June 26th, 2011
3,334 posts
14.9 Years
I want my name to be pink! ;_;

But anyway...yes, it truly is revolting to see such atrocity emerge in PC.

My asumption is Todoroki is still ill educated when it comes down on banning people? (As well as other functions, but really, I hope he's stopped).

( ‿‿ ) PM me for a contract.

Kylie-chan

NERF THIS!

Age 25
Non-binary
Seen April 26th, 2019
Posted October 5th, 2016
14,977 posts
14.9 Years
No... this is real. =/ Why would we do something as dumb as this?
PON PON WAY WAY WAY

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!

Age 31
Male
Lafayette, LA
Seen November 24th, 2018
Posted November 22nd, 2018
5,985 posts
15.4 Years
Because you guys have teh power to do it. /me ain't stupids. And when this is all over I am gonna be like "I told ya so" to all of those gullible members. Also, if this person really took over why hasn't he banned all you staff members yet?
Age 28
Idaho, US
Seen June 1st, 2008
Posted August 23rd, 2006
119 posts
13.8 Years
Hm... I don't quite understand the reason why Todoroki would be doing all this. Wouldn't he/she also have uh... non-newbish grammer if he/she is a good hacker?

(gawd, my cousins are annoying x.x)

=3 My new siggy!!! I worked so hard on it too, it wasn't that hard but it took some work, those who steal it will have lots of trouble!

I am a proud member, and staff, of Digital Feathers! Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of being a member of PC too!

Kurono

Remember?

Male
NYC
Seen February 25th, 2018
Posted September 26th, 2014
6,294 posts
14.1 Years
Like I'm that scared....At theat calibre none of you would be speaking as he'd have banned you right off....
Exactly, if this was a real threat this noob would be doing things at a greater scale..

If this is true, I want to see myself banned...

And I really don't think the staff will go as far as banning people for a stupid joke..

Loki

x

Tokyo, Japan
Seen November 25th, 2018
Posted July 14th, 2016
6,846 posts
14 Years
Exactly, if this was a real threat this noob would be doing things at a greater scale..

If this is true, I want to see myself banned...

And I really don't think the staff will go as far as banning people for a stupid joke..
Yeah seriously, at this rate, I'm just as soon gonna be asking the guy to ban me. -_-

Drifblim

Banned

Age 30
New Jersey
Seen September 2nd, 2007
Posted August 13th, 2007
1,773 posts
13.8 Years
Hm... I don't quite understand the reason why Todoroki would be doing all this. Wouldn't he/she also have uh... non-newbish grammer if he/she is a good hacker?

(gawd, my cousins are annoying x.x)
Not necessarily — Drike, a hacker that I've had to deal with in the past, had terrible grammar and resorted to swearing to get the point across. That notwithstanding, I think he's decided to invest more time into hacking than to perfect his speech. :P
Advertiser Content