• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    If you've caught less than 10 Unowns, you have 5% chance of seeing a Hippopotas.

If you've caught more than 10 but less than 25, you have 10% chance of seeing one.

If you've caught all 26 Unowns, you have 20% chance of seeing one.

I caught all 26 Unowns before I went looking for it, and it was the third Pokemon I found after I started searching. I then found a female one immediately after.

But there's 28 unowns... what if you catch the ! and ? ones too? ^^;

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    But there's 28 unowns... what if you catch the ! and ? ones too? ^^;
    You can't catch the ! and ? Unown until you've caught all 26 Unown. Then the Ruin Maniac will dig through to a secret room in Solaceon Ruins where you can catch the ! and ? Unown.

I suppose I should've said if you catch 26 or more Unowns, you'll have a 20% chance of seeing one.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Oh okay,thank you so much ^__^

I'll catch a few more Uknown and then go looking for Hippopotas :3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Unfortunely, I don't have wifi ;; But I appreciate the offer ^__^

Corranhorn

Jedi Trainer
    Years
    Is the only way to get an Eevee to wait until after you have the National Dex and then get it from some girl? That's what I've heard I think. So you have to wait all the way until then? :(

Years
    Is the only way to get an Eevee to wait until after you have the National Dex and then get it from some girl? That's what I've heard I think. So you have to wait all the way until then? :(
    You can also get it at the Pokémon Mansion, but, yes, you need the national dex to do so.
    If you don't want to wait, just look for someone who will trade you one.

Corranhorn

Jedi Trainer
    Years
    Wait you can trade for an Eevee before you get the National Dex? Sorry I'm still new to the advanced games so I don't really know how it all works still. I thought you have to have seen the pokemon first before you can request it in a trade?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Wait you can trade for an Eevee before you get the National Dex? Sorry I'm still new to the advanced games so I don't really know how it all works still. I thought you have to have seen the pokemon first before you can request it in a trade?
    Well, that's half true. You can only trade a Pokémon you've seen through the GTS. But there's nothing stopping you from trading via WiFi with someone that has an Eevee, via the use of friend codes.

So, get to begging people with Eevee. :D

Years
    alright so i want a feebas (more molotic but feebas will do) and i don't have wifi yet but i catch my team guys the old fashioned way, where are they

also, although he isnt a pkmn, where do i find the 8th gym leader, i'm stuck, or what do i do so i can battle him

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    alright so i want a feebas (more molotic but feebas will do) and i don't have wifi yet but i catch my team guys the old fashioned way, where are they

also, although he isnt a pkmn, where do i find the 8th gym leader, i'm stuck, or what do i do so i can battle him

Mt.Coronet, Foggy Area, Fishing.

Good luck finding it, because I had a hard time myself.

Volkner is in light house, so go check it and he will come back to his gym.

He specializes in electric Pokemon, bring some good ground Pokemon and you can totally shut him down.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    Really I didn't know that! Thanks so much for your help Legacy and Virtual Headache!
    You're welcome, dude. Just happy to help.

Feebas can be found in Mt. Coronet by fishing with the Super Rod.

And Volkner is in the Lighthouse at first. Talk to him to get him back in the Gym.

EDIT: Dark Heaven beat me to it. :<

Years
    Thank you to both of you, it really helps!

and legacy although dark heaven beat you to it, it still helps by confirming the information

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    I need to see a Lumineon and Wormadam [I think those are the only two :/] to complete my Nat'l Dex...which trainers have them?
    I know where to find Burmy and Finneon, but honestly, I don't feel like spending 6 days at a honey tree to get a female Burmy xD

Years
    alright so i would like to catch eevees at the pokemon masion but when i go and talk with the owner of the house he doesnt bring me out back like everyone says he does

how do i get him to come out back and tell me what pokemon are out there

note: i havnt beaten the elite 4 yet

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I need to see a Lumineon and Wormadam [I think those are the only two :/] to complete my Nat'l Dex...which trainers have them?
    I know where to find Burmy and Finneon, but honestly, I don't feel like spending 6 days at a honey tree to get a female Burmy xD
    One of the swimmers on Route 223 has a Lumineon. And on Route 214, there's a girl trainer, either a Beauty or a Lass, that has a Wormadam. That'll complete your set. ;D

Chaomoca said:
    alright so i would like to catch eevees at the pokemon masion but when i go and talk with the owner of the house he doesnt bring me out back like everyone says he does

how do i get him to come out back and tell me what pokemon are out there

note: i havnt beaten the elite 4 yet
    You have to get the National Dex first, and then go back to the Mansion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back