• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Penguin's Pixel Igloo

PenguinGengar

um skooz me wut r u doing sir?
Years
  • After 15 long and grueling posts, here it is. :D

Hello, and welcome to my sprite topic! You can rate, but no requesting yet--I have to make my rules. ^_^ Evo-chainable suggestions appreciated though. Oh, and don't say 'u hav no blak outlinz lozl' because I generally don't use them in my sprites.
    Here we go. Click nao. Rawr.

Last edited:

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    PG! *hugs*

Although none of your sprites have black outlines, it wouldn't hurt to have darker outlines, especially on lighter-colored sprites, such as your Absol/Mew fusion, and Chansey/Luxio fusion. The bright outlines make the sprite look somewhat flat, adding a darker outline shade to the outlines you already have, will make the sprite look less flat, and more pseudo-3D like.

Now give me my house back, honey. [/mom]

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • My fave Splices: Chable, Drifchime, Quiladra, Rhydrill, Shuppoink, & Starrai.
    ~My score: 8.6/10

I don't care much for any of the Co-mutations, but the best seems to be Butterade.
    ~My score: 5.4/10

From the revamps, the Seadra is my favorite.
    ~My score: 7.8/10

Over all, your splices are the best. Something like Sandyena would be a cool evo of Sandslash.
    ~Total score: 7.3/10

But that's just my opinion...

PenguinGengar

um skooz me wut r u doing sir?
    Years
  • PG! *hugs*

Although none of your sprites have black outlines, it wouldn't hurt to have darker outlines, especially on lighter-colored sprites, such as your Absol/Mew fusion, and Chansey/Luxio fusion. The bright outlines make the sprite look somewhat flat, adding a darker outline shade to the outlines you already have, will make the sprite look less flat, and more pseudo-3D like.

Now give me my house back, honey. [/mom]

*gives house*
    Are there any in particular that are really bad?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    the empoleongar looks amazing and i think some of the other co-mutations are a bit clamped together but the splices look really good

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Wow these are good, my favorites are Cherver, Drowsel and Grantric. Others are good but some don't come out well. Flyginja and Flarepuff are the ones I dislike most.

Back