• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

??????????  ???  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ??

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
Years
  • ??????????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Hello PC~!
    So I was joking around with a friend of mine and uh, now I have to make a vaporwave-themed Poke'mon hack and she has to make a vaporwave Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Now listen, vaporwave isn't my thing, but I like it ironically and it's fun and a great way for me to actually learn how to hack, so I'm totally doing this. Anyways, if you don't know what vaporwave is, google it. The idea for my hack was more about exploring in a chill atmospheric open world than battling.
    The starter would be a Water/Fairy VAPOR-eon and you'll be able to find a Surf HM to teach it Surf and open up the rest of the world to explore. I don't really have an idea of a goal for now.
    Here's some tiles I made and I'll be reading up on hacking tutorials.
    ??????????  ???  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ??

The palm was taken from Kirby...huehue.
    Please give ideas, tips, comment and discuss! And keep in mind this is not supposed to be my masterpiece, it's just a more thematic way for me to practice tiles and learn basic hacking.

t0gekiss

That's a pretty unique idea to be honest :) I really like the art for the palm tree and I look forward to seeing more of this art style.
    Keep it up :D

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
  • Eek, thanks a lot, I would have never thought of making such a simplisti, yet effective palm tree. I promise I'll make most of tiles myself, but I won't refuse to use the quick way.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Sounds like a cool idea. :)

I was thinking at some point of making an open world game, using a Pokemon ROM base, but really having nothing to do with Pokemon. Similar to earthbound, not trippy, but fun to explore.

I figure since I have the knowledge of scripting, I can Easily edit the game. I also have tons of flags and things and my disposal, AND It would be a ROM, so it could be played on anything that can play GBA ROMs, which is most systems, including the big computer systems, phone, PSP, even GBA itself, hahaha.

EDIT: If you need help at some point, I maybe be willing to help, because were friends :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
  • Okay, oh my god, something in me snapped yesterday and if I ever hear vaporwave again, I will scream. Like, five hours on my phone and brainstorming just no, I just can't make a romhack based on a meme for heck's sake. I'm still in the mood though, so I'll just work on another hack, one that I can you know, take seriously and be motivated for.

Back