• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I wish I could skip the next 11 hours.

...since by then I'll be home from uni, on MSN, Scott should be on, and I can watch Neighbours plus know PPC results.

Though shopping this morning :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

omg jordan you suck

noone will be around when my bday comes...

And uh, talking about that.. poor Nick, I wonder if he realises yet. D: Though.. I'd probably be the only one to realise so far.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Um... PM me if you need to know, it's kinda... sensitive to be posted?

And um. Nan said noone even wants to go bowling with me, she's always yelling..

That's it, I've decided I'm going to stay 17 forever. I don't care about the 29th. It doesn't exist to me. We're now in may.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Dogs? D: Um. Next time PPC comes... kay, lets get opponents worked out now.

1. Gav can't participate.
    2. Pretty sure Sig/Zet were doing it for the fun of it, dunno if they'll participate next time.
    3. Others. As far as I know, there are no big threats who participate in the contest... unless one randomly comes out.

I need a battle plan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back