• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Not to make your lover everything, uh, to be able to survive without them online! That, Went. XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, okay. Well, yeah, that's a wise thing to do.

And Maly made me realize that you are the person I have known online for the longest time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm glad to have been that person. :D

For me, it's Kenji. I think. The others I don't talk to a lot.

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    The mods who've visited my profile? Hmm..

Bobandbill
    Serene Grace
    Zet
    Netto Azure
    Signomi (She isn't anymore, but yeah.)
    TwilightBlade
    Hiidoran
    Drew
    Hiiro

...and a few more. I don't remember any more, unfortunately. ;;

Just who actually is Kenji? xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kay.. atm I dun think he's gunna come on... not that it should worry me...

Good that I have an assignment to do :D

also I need some enthusiasm--ooh that lipgloss stuff on TV looks nice.

imma... just listen to music.

I notice the more I'm alone, the more paranoid I get. I guess that's a bad idea. But now it is tl;dr time because I cbf'd with my assignment which I know is very bad but I really do not feel in the mood atm I just want a break from the world, well kinda htat's what the uni holidays are for. Kay so the paranoia in general kinda died down, which is okay, but I need to stop thinking anyone who doesn't post in tcti is out to get me (well not everyone but some people) either way that is a bad idea for me and I should stop that but oh well. it's not like life is simple anyway... that would be a strange ovp, see atm i don't even know if someone's even against me and i just don't know anything at all and if I blog these things it will annoy people greatly so I won't do that.... but still it will annoy ppl greatly. but either way there's still stuff on my mind and i guess i have issues if i can't go a few days without talking to people and thinking that they're going to hate me or thatsomething is wrong with them. hmmm... next month is june, anniversary of the drama-- holy hell nearly a year ago that's crazy. and i really do care about people and i just want to show that and I want them to be able to make me think that nobody will ever abandon me but that's okay because everyone does bad stuff sometimes even friends so it doesnt matter that much, or shouldnt, I just need to accept everything cause it's just how life goes and all...

and now its not even that i miss the past i just miss people and when did the paranoia start because if it started in january that'd suck cause then that means stuff, idk but it';s in general though so it doesn't really matter, though I think that was a pc member, which is like interesting. and I want to... just be with the good times forever. and then there's like... the past, some of it seems fake even some of the future seems fake wnhat if the entire world is fake and we are all spiritis liviog here non-existant and YOU ARE ALL IN MY MIND I'd be seriously scared. and i know if i were to re-repeat my past wlel i wouldn't because everything is just too damn hard in the past which means learnin g from mistakes or something do I snese a life lesson here? yes, buy a sneasel obv. but then there;s that people change and do stupid things and you dunno them anymorew and you wonder if you only liked them because they seemed popular at first and now they're just creepy and you're just like thank God we were never really friends but then there are some who are misinterepreted that you actually miss.

then you'd just really regret ever getting to know them though that's the casder for some people now i guess? idk do i have any old friends that i got to know that are weird besides the obvious? cause i dun think so but yeah idk tbh. but yeah re-experiencing all that I sometimes think about my childhood and it's reasy to understand why parents want to live out their child's childhoods for them cause they don't want them to make the same mistakes you did, which is really nice I thinkj, but... idk they'll only like it later in life. like when I have kids I'll take pictures of everything, so ALL their memories are documented and not fragmented like a few of mine actually are, but that doesn't matter that much to me becuase music and smells and random sights and dreams help my memory so there's no real issuie there other than forgetting really important facts about people >> then when that happens you feel really bad wow ryan made a thread, that's pretty surprising.

and in a week or so I anticipate the past will come back all over which is okay because i'm not the same person anymore. so um what else was I going to say oh yes, but then again re-facing people from the past, I take it as a good thing,m though usually that's bad, maybe there's ppl who are destined to be friends and those not necessarily needed back in my life idk tbh. habits which you ogiinally steal from others became yours so are we really all unique in that sense is there eve a secne of uniqueness in the world like that which makes me think about things, and then what if scientific things were never invented what if ther ewas no internet i'd have no future i would be pretty anti-social then I... would get so bored and it.. omfg my life would suck without Intern... this lead sme to nostallgia and that is bad, very bad., SORRY FOR TYPOING WENT BUT IT'S COLD. anyway so like nostalgia is bad.

and then there's the thing where eveyrthing associates to eveyrthing else which is annoying but that doesn't matter sometimes I sit here and wonder if I have afuture and.... i really do care about the threads I make, I actually like looking at the replies... which means I don't do it for no reason but boredom makes me stick to PC, I mean if like... I had ppl all the time I wouldn't be bored and I wouldn't visit PC then again not many why is it so hard to get a OVP that makes a bit of sense omg or even an OC. but that's okay because I have the entire world I want suicune in my dream and i want an entei like in that movie and i want us all to last forever, together and foreve.... i can't wait for the future wheneve this is I am quite enthustiastic I mean i don't want to be here foreve, nobodyu wopu--- OOH THATS A NICE OVP. PC why are you slow if you s00 oaky 2 many results i quit TOO BAD YOU MISS OUT, THREAD. styoud people corrupting my threads i will sue you all.

God guysd this is pettty i should neverbe alone, i mean proof wtf at my typo I don't even anyways um I lost the GAME SO DID YOU. and even if the sky is falling down, seriously who the hell would bother to read this crap I doubt even I would I am so bad OH YES THE LO-- no too many OCs but it nwas a great one Idc much then I MISS PEOPLE. Down kinda mkes me down so yay song produces result my eye is getting sore from wearing makeup and... I feel down again-- F YOU SONG I DISLIKE YOU FOR THAT BUT I LOVE IMH. AND FOREVE.R I remember how July09 was a dark peripod of my life because IU had nightmsares pretty much eveyrnight.. that's creepy.. and all cause of the Internet basically? ew. well january LOL i can't even remmber because myu mind sucks THAT BAD,. um any other bad mon-- oh ther ewas uh.,. august? D: im all FOR forgetting that too... 50? OH HG. that was it! so if I didn't... if that never happened--

IF I DIDN'T HAVE ANY DRAMAS I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD HEARTGOLD. o_o that is so weird but it's kind of logical, cause I would've procrastinated on my assignment... and then I wouldn't have gpotten the money from highschool and I wouldn't have gotten the game... weird. but then again, I probabnly wouldn't have gotten HG straight away if ther ewasn't the thundersto--

....IF THE BAD THINGS NEVEHAPPENED THE GOOD THINGS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED OMG IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. like ever bad thing omg. WHICH PROVEXS EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I already believed that BUT HGELL YTES FOR TGHAT BEING FIR REALS YESSSSSSSSS. Okay now I don't caaaare CAUSE all the bad thnings all the negativity lead to good things and Yeaaaaaaaaah everthing is all good now even negativity proaranoia and NOTICE HOW MY TYPING IS GETTING WORSE AT THE END, WENT? XDD Idk if you're even reading, like seruoiysly if you are, ttly, congrats. I'll link you one day just incase. But congrRATS to 36 OR deroioizozo., IT'S LIKE I AM WRITING A PC ESSAY AND I FEEL GREAT ABOUT IT AND YOU ALL ARE READING MY ESSAY WITH A LOT OF TYPO :3 OOH DON COULD READ TOO....... FAAAAAAAAALEN ANGELLL. this song makes me miss ANGELA and ANGELO. but it's okay cause BAD THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON NOW. lalala chris brown has nice singing I rarely hear him now WITH ALL THIS BIEBER STUFF.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The point is the romhacking section is hilarious. XD So yes we needed to lose 400.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back