• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I've got tons of stuff to do as well. Will do it later, probably. ;;

Five articles, 3 Projects, one assignment, completion of Q&A of six chapters to name a few. >>

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

You're the…artist or whatnot for Disney, aren't you?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Who would've thought that some images of the sky would've totally changed my thinking and understanding of the world.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I can't wait to see Germany or Brazil face off for the World Cup. This also implies that the other 176653 teams will lose.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    176655. You are obviously blind biased, Malyka. :< The fact that Brazil isn't in your winning bracket obviously means that you are.... supporting the wrong teams.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Actually I'm going for Argentina now. If they lose, then I have Spain as the back up support.

BUT ARGENTINA SHALL WIN. So I can wear my jacket with pride. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Well, even though I am not watching FIFA currently, I know that Argentina has been performing well consistently. They're likely to win. So yeah, I'm with you, Maly.

Ohai, pgt! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My fish is dying and now Siggy's telling us tales of another person's pet eating itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back