• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

kay weirdass dreams...umm something about needing a ring to save Nan, then people falling in love with Twilight characters, some really important Pokemon battle, I saw Raikou faint as it jumped into the water, and Diglett and I couldn't find my Ho-Oh. This was like, a realistic battle and then something at the ocean and walking along happily with people, and past friends and then later on Scott left the convo and I was editing my profile to some brown scheme and it didn't work out.

Who got modded? -googles- ...I mean -looks- Well that was logical. Also B/W's probably never going to get modded as they've only modded replacements for ones that have left, not sections that need them.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I think Stan Lee will be there, my brother wants me to ask him if he can turn into the Hulk. XD;

Morning Nica! I didn't get to read your offlines properly. D:

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

You'll get noticed a lot since you'll be the only girl there D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well it was the picture of your heart and whether Went was beautiful or not.

Also, active.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Um. Supporters /=/ mods, or whatever that sign is. Unless it was just wording, lol.

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

I think you were looking for =/= if you meant inequality.
    If you want to look that much nicer, you can just use ≠

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

Ooh. I've never seen that thing before Luck.

Lemme use it...

Umm...

Ehh...

Convoluted plot ≠ good plot

o3o

I think I love you for that. Tell that to Hideo Kojima while you're at it though.

The Mac has a lot of foreign characters, and for this I actually really like it.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Now random people who don't have as well as a grasp are going to be desperately pulling out and flat-out making loose strands in the plot quilt and make a whole game just to tie one. o3o

There will be Ass Pulls.

Lots of Ass Pulls.

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

Oh, for a second there I thought you were going to link to TVTropes :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back