• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

2009 > 2007.

this is trufax.

And I am aware I used to hate 09. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

2007 was a bad year and I was comparing it to 2009, also a bad year but ended well.

Years

'07 was a year where... Many interesting things happened. XD Not only to Nica either my first PC group XDD.

Nica joined '05, I think October November though I could scroll up and check, I wont. XD

'09 is better because 07 was worse after she read back on it D:

Also, Chemistry is boring and my thread in OC isn't getting enough replies D:

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Had a dream I hijacked an evil santas sleigh and proceeded to get a new high score (It was a game apparently? xD) by doing some crazy ass tricks.

Also, new keyboard came today so I've gotta get used to using the left CTRL and ALT keys again;

Old one shorted out when you pushed them so I took them off. xD

Years
    Had a dream I hijacked an evil santas sleigh and proceeded to get a new high score (It was a game apparently? xD) by doing some crazy ass tricks.

Also, new keyboard came today so I've gotta get used to using the left CTRL and ALT keys again;

orly proof pl0x.

Old one shorted out when you pushed them so I took them off. xD

That surprises me. It would be less surprising if it was a game coded with billions of layers of CSS and other stuff like dat you like to abuse. :3

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I haven't 'abused' CSS in a long while, you kinda missed out on those tbh. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

OH MY GOD THE BEAUTIFUL RED SKY <3333

I WISH I HAD A CAMERA. ;;

I need to beat the elite four faster. lol :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back