• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Wow, this place just keeps getting better. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Oh, nuthin. Ya just confirmed the ammount of nudity I suspected and hoped was included in this thread. XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I don't know what to say to that really. XD

To be honest, there isn't much since we'd rather not get infractions. :C Sorry to get your hopes up.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I thinks infractions sometimes are worth it. [/Is totally gonna get banned in the next 10 seconds or so. XD]
    Naw, I don't even think I have infractions. XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Sings altered parody*
    I'm gonna start the flame war. Peeps won't be hatin on it 'fore I leave ma comment.~
    I'm gonna start the flame war. Let the whole wide world know I'm a big old a-hole.~
    And NOBODY is gonna ban me for it. XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I think PC lags itself and since he doesn't have a flood limit, it accidently double posts. It's happened to me too, except I get stopped because of the flood limit.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    When stuff happens, do other stuffs. That's the kind of stuff I do. [/Totally sounds like < is on drugs]
    I don't know how to contribute to your convo, so I wont. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nan and Pop were really slow at the shops. I had lunch at the shops, they want me to have lunch at home. I got the laptop but I'm not allowed to open it. And now I'm not allowed on the computer, wtf old people.

Hmm I'll try and help them with the shopping :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back