• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Angel

Beyond Reality
    Years
    Okay and here's a picture of Umbreon:
    :·◦○◦The *New* Ultimate Umbreon FC◦○◦·:

ahh...its sso very very cute. i love the picture

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    I'd make something like Moon Beam, Umbreon would glow and a super concentrated, super powerful beam would come out of the ring on its head:D

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Actaully, NONE of the eevee evos learn bite. EEVEE learns bite.
    Anyway...a move for umbreon... It would probably be called Lunar Strike or something like that. It would charge on the first turn, where moonlight energy is drawn to umbreon's rings and they would glow white, then it would leap and attack. The attack could only be used at night, only usable by umbreon, and it might have a chance of raising all of umbreon's stats.
    My non-offensive idea would be flash-esque, maybe called Illuminate (dunno if there's already an Illuminate attack) or Ring Glow, it would either confuse the opponet or lower thier accuracy, and (definitely) raise umbreon's speed. Umbreon would glow its rings and do a sort of double team thing with it's rings lit, moving around the enemy quickly in a random pattern to confuse it by doing sort of a light trick.
    Kind of cheesy ideas, but whatever, I thought them up in 5 minutes xD

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    That sounds pretty cool. But doesnt that a similar thing already happen with Espeon I think~

Never heard of it...what's the attack called? I know there's Solarbeam...but that's not specific for espeon...
    Speaking of espeon, check out the Wikipedia page on it. Jeez. I don't think umbreon's evil...that bugs me...

EDIT: fixed the link, now, I think...xD

Last edited:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    I don't even think it represents evil...it represents the moon and espeon represents the sun. It's not like the moon and night is evil. You just can't see very well... xD
    How about a new topic: How/when did you start liking Umbreon?

Dream Angel

Beyond Reality
    Years
    well in the first generation pokemon, i loved eevee and its evolutions. when espeon and umbreon came out I fell in love with them, but I really liked dark pokemon so I liked umbreon better.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I still dont see where it says anything about being evil on that page....

How/when did you start liking Umbreon?
    Hmmm.... I cant remember when but I know it was because I saw its shiny form ages ago and thought it looked really awesome

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years

Well, thats a difficult one, when is not a problem, i've pretty much liked it since I first saw it, after evolving my first eevee on Gold Version into umbreon. Its look seemed to match my mood too, so I adopted the pen-name i use on fanfiction.net and become a big fan of dark types. Sometimes strangely I think I did Umbreon too much since until quite recently, since I considered myself to have have an alter ego who was an umbreon...(And that's at the ages between 16-22...sad ain't it?)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ever since I saw an image of it in this Pokemon magazine I was reading in a bookstore. That was before G/S/C was released. I though it just looked totally cool, and 'vowed' that I would evolve an Eevee into one when I got my copy of Gold. My brother ended up getting it for me, though XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back