• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • ......OK OK, Mister Expert.
    jeez, anyway, all we can do is wait for Draggy's counter/other side/whatever!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well i haven't been able to find anything concrete.
    I think that Pineco COULD be a bug using mimicry to look like a pinecone.
    As for Foretress, IMO it's just an armoured bug/ball/something... with cannons! :D

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Basically, that's what we already knew... But without any real arguments to say Pinecon isn't a bug, we're prolly gonna have to say he's in the club. However, I don't think Forretress is a bug. What I'm gonna believe here is the bark on Pineco went to live its own live during the evolution.

What are we gonna say, Pineco in, Forretress out?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • No.
    You can't keep one, and let the other go...
    Forretress is as much as a bug as Pineco.
    If we can't prove Forretress isn't a bug, and we can't there's no reason to remove it.

Kinda a dud, this place turned out...
    New topic:
    What should be the strongest Bug move in your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:

tkallab

Years
  • I was thinking of bumping this place earlier, but I didn't know a topic...

My answer to the topic is: Tail. Motherfreaking. Glow.

tkallab

Years
  • Does Special Attack +3 mean anything to you?
    Granted, that's only in Generation V now, but it's so awesome. Two Tail Glows and you have max Special attack! Think of how powerful a Bug Buzz would be!

tkallab

Years
  • I'm guessing we can't do generation V yet, as they all have Japanese entries... I'll go choose one later, when I'm not on my iPod.

I'd have continued on your previous topic, but I was the last poster and all...

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    dear people of the pokemon fan clube, bug type pokemon are my favorite type and i would love to join, id be happy to help ppl get rare bug type pokemon.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well this club kinda died, which you can tell by the last post's date...
    Since i'm the owner of the club, and I myself have kinda lost the interest, I'm ok with a Mod closing this thread, and someone opening a new one if they want to...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Upon club owner's request and the fact that this thread has been revived after a month since its last post date, I'm going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back