• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ॐ ╚╣Pok?mon Drag?n╠╝ ॐ

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 17, 2008
    wow! it looks really awesome <3 I'd help but I can't hack and stuff, but good luck to you! I'm loving the screens =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2005
    that last screenie looks a bit like a metroid with those red ball and the green path around it :P

Jolty-kun

Years
    Sergio-- said:
    ey! I am me again...
    Well, i say that thnks for your sprites, but, by the moment, I prefer the mines, but a lot of thanks because I would put someones which you send me if its likes me, va?

For Dark Pegasus thanks, and the most sprites are mine, but someones are from the rom of bomberman, and for blueguy, I've imported the sprites with the unlz

For Jolty-Kun I said that you will help me a lot if you put here a backside of leafeon, the grass evolution of eevee, ok?

Huh?, but.. in one of the first screenshots, there is already a back sprite of leafeon oO XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Jolty-Kun said:
    Huh?, but.. in one of the first screenshots, there is already a back sprite of leafeon oO XD
    But as you saw, it was but a recoloured unbreon, while leafeon has a more, unique, shape.

Years
    ok, this might seem rude but that game is so fake!!!!! there is no way you did all that. if im wrong prove it, attach a patch for it.

Years
    h@Ck3R said:
    ok, this might seem rude but that game is so fake!!!!! there is no way you did all that. if im wrong prove it, attach a patch for it.
    Hey friend, what you say, is not true!!!
    The beta of PKMN DRAGON, already appeared a long time ago,
    and if you want, I can show you images of its play.
    ------------------------------------------------
    On the other hand, you say, that is impossible to do that in a hack rom, but is very wrong.

Using are 3 tools, can do those things:
    UNLZ gba
    Advance Map
    Hex Worpshop

Learn to use them correctly, and you will be able to do wonders in its play, OK??

< Aquiles, the Greek hero >

P.D: It seems that sergio, has not placed the beta in this forum, since it is fixing some errors..

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    hey aquiles I believe you cause I've also seen the work on pokemon arcoiris.If you have the beta can you please send it to me in a pm.

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    dude, i agree with h@Ck3R.. posting pictures is nothing.. why dont you attach the beta so we can all see...

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Listen, Hacker, it is possible to do that with those tools. It's simple. You just import a new picture which replaces the old tile. You should stop being so rude.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Heh, well, I guess that they're just trying to get them to release a beta this way, well nice try eh? then again, this is really marvellous, u spanish hackers are good, i feel little after looking at your work, i guess u guys are the best in this hacking community. Keep it up

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    yeah, but i think we all want to play it.... its easy to change the tiles but whatheheck.. ;-)

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    Hey! The game will come out very prompt, and if someone says that the hack doesn't exist I won't publish the hack crashed. I am working hard on the hack and I have almost ended, ok? Look this forum frecuently because the beta won't be late more than a few weeks.
    Bye!!

AcCiDeNT

Years
    dude you are like the master of tilesets... plus Hacker or whoever... you can add images and tiles into the game... Unlz write to rom find free space put the offset in and you have new images... but i like this it's looking awesome.. this deserves a sticky.. but we'll wait for the beta..

Years
    As an ex-romhacker, I can't friggin wait for the beta as most spanish romhackers are alot smarter than the Aussies and Americans..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back