• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ๖ۣۜAiireko's ๖ۣۜGallery

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    hi everyone ! :D

welcome in my gallery, here I'll post a poke cutie every week ^_^
    I'm also gonna show some projects I made for school, animations, some drawing I drew for fun and more !
    feel free to look around, also if you got any questions just ask I don't bite xD
    Take care! :3

Concept art :
    NOTE: those were for a horror game but don't worry they're actually nice creatures ^_^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Poke cutie of the week ! <3 : ODDISH !

Spoiler:

Traditional art (portrait):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
    Years
    Aii-chaan!
    It's soo fantastic, your drawing skill is so *screaam*

The first one, it's so horror..
    But you know, the detail of it not out of ordinary because i hate it when my friends makes some scary monster with too much horror and it's not simplest as yours..

The second one, it's rather cute actually, tehehe ^^

The human one, it's soo cool, but i think the eyes a bit of.. oh really, nothing, tehehe :P

And the grand, THE CUTIE THE BEST! ♥
    It's soo cute to be descibed, but i think maybe it's a bit cuter if you add a hand?
    Although, i think the real one doesn't have one lol. :P

The traditional arts, OMG you shading is soo good you know, i can't even do shading even a bit, it's always messed up badly. Looks like you're really some artist, nee Aiichan!

I'm waiting for the next cuties okay! If i can request, Togepi line please ;)

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    Oh my.. I-I'm speechless.
    What I can clearly see that is no doubt your drawing skills are far better.
    Also, I like the last one, hihi <3 Keep drawing (#≧Д≦)ノシ

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    Thank you for your feedback I really appriciate it! *huggles
    it's good to know that there are people who are enjoying my drawings, that makes me happy. :D
    I know there are still alot of things for me to learn so I'll just keep practising :3

@L96
    awh that makes me blush ^//^ thank you !
    oh are you a Sixth gun to ? :D
    I really enjoyed drawing Ruki from The Gazette ^_^
    but if I had to make it again I should add more contrast :O
    aye aye I'll keep drawing ! *^*
    thanks for your feedback :D

@PixieCircle8
    awhhh thank you so much ^_^
    woops sorry :O I didn't know you don't like creepy monsters xD
    aye xD the concept of that little cute creature was cute but deadly e.e
    hahah don't be shy xD just give some feedback even if it's a little negative I don't mind :3
    I can learn from feedback ^^
    but yea these concepts were sketches so they do have a lack of detail :P

awhh thank you ^_^
    hahahah The little cute togepi will get cute chubby hands <33 o.o
    thanks ! :D I could maybe make a shading tutorial ? XD how to make things look more... 3D ish ? ^^

aye next week there will be a new cutie ! and I also think one of my animations will be finished
    thanks for your feedback~

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    @BroChickaBowWow
    Thank you ! :D
    awh that's sweet, thanks ! ^^ the next poke cutie will be released next week :3

thanks for the feedback, take care ^_^

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
    Oh my god Aii ^-^
    I've always admired your art work, and i hope Ill get as good as you someday :D
    (doubt it will happen, even if you tell me to keep practicing)

The works you make are just outstanding great and well..you have seen my reactions before.. XD
    I love the cutey of the week idea, hopefully i can suggest one too?
    I love Raichu's and Cyndaquils, maybe one of them playing together? :D

Looking forward for more ^-^

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    Hey guys ! ^_^
    I decided to post some extra's this week ! :D (sorry I had some problems with the links but they're ok now xD)
    some photo's I took last winter.
    The poke cutie of this week will be posted this Friday, let's say friday, poke cutie day ^_^
    but since the rules are min. 4 pieces I'll add some other art with it. :3
    anyways hope you guys enjoy !

Photo's:
    I also added some effects on the photo's wich are quite obvious xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@Frozthax
    awhwhwh thank you ! ^_^
    dw you'll get there :3 and even more ! I'm not that good.. XD
    I do feel flattered though :3

haii I did xD and thanks !
    awhhhh that would be so cute ^_^

hahah and here is more, but you already have seen this pics :O

if there are some suggestions for tutorials or help feel free to ask ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Very nice work Aiireko! I love your depth of color and interesting imagery. I feel like your work give my eyes something good to look forward to, if that makes sense. n_n;

I particularly like this piece, to be honest. Of course your horror and Pokemon work is very nice, but the aforementioned drawing just has a lot of aesthetic appeal to it. In the eyes, specifically. I feel like their conveying such an interesting emotion and I'd really like to know your state of mind while you were drawing it. What inspired you to draw that? Give me some details about the character. :)

Also your traditional art is really great too. I love how soft he looks and the monochromatic feel it has. Like, the way the shading in the face/hair is the same shade as the background. I feel like many traditional realistic drawings rely very heavily on contrast and, while it is a very important part of traditional drawing and has merit on its own, it's somewhat comforting to see a piece that doesn't use every single rule of "good" drawing-- and still come out looking so nice. Who is that, if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway, very nice stuff. You're another person who I owe a good critique too, haha. Your strengths are very much on display here though, and I'm glad you decided to post a gallery. Keep up the great work! :)

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    @Alexial

Omigosh thank you so much ! ^_^
    that's very sweet to say, I'm really happy to hear that :3

in the eyes :O
    I'm sorry dear wich drawing you mean, the little girl ? o.o
    I'm happy to hear you like it ^^

thanks !
    well I actually do like contrast, but in a portrait I like to keep it soft, playful.
    hahah xD no it's not that I work out a list of rules, I just look at the picture ( for porttraits) and draw it, I simply just draw what I see. ^^
    to be honest this was my first portrait were I worked seriously on xD
    ofcourse I don't mind you asking, feel free to ask anything.^^
    It's the vocal of the J-rock band The Gazette, named Ruki.
    I saw a youtube video of their concert and Ruki was telling a touching story, I just really loved that moment, so I took a screenshot and drew it. n.n geheh I'm a fan

Thank you so much for the good critique and also for the many compliments, I really appriciate it ! ^-^

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    Hello there Aiireko! :)

Awesome works here; you really got a good coloring style down on your artworks.

However IMO they could be improved if you either ditch the sketchy lineart and make it a full digital painting, or do better lineworks. If you want to keep the eerie feel that you think the sketchy lineworks provide, you could instead use a custom brush for each of them. I recommend a square chalk brush for the first artwork. Given the soft slimy texture of the second artwork, a feather brush might do the trick. The third one IMO could lose the lineart and just darken some edges a little bit.

Keep it up!

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    Hey guys, It's fridayyyyy ~ :D
    that means it's time for the new poke cutie of the week and this week it's Togepi ! ^__^
    I also will show you guys some other work I've made while trying out new programs and new techniques, it was interesting to try it out also fun,
    but I'll just keep drawing the way I like ^^
    hope you guys enjoy :3
    Spoiler:

Some unfinished work :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Something new ! :D
    I finished it a few minutes ago xD
    here I practised the texture of hair and also to keep my lineart more clean.
    hope you guys will like it ! ^^

Spoiler:

@Nymue
    thank you ! :D
    heheh yea I like squishy looking things ^^

@VerlisWolf
    thanks ^_^
    still doing my best to get better :D

@Magistrum
    thanks you ! ^^
    well I do like sketchy lines ^__^
    but sometimes they are kinda messed up, I know hahah xD
    I'll try my best to get it less messed up next time :3
    hmm you mean in the program Corel painter ?
    in photoshop the brushes don't have such names x.x

Thank you for the feeback, I appriciate it ^^
    thanks I will :D

Last edited:

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
    Oh my, look at that togepi *-* It's so cute im gonna die!! xD

And what's not finished about your second art picture? It looks quite finished to me o.o
    Keep it up love ^^ its going gooood!

Back