• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

“You're a mouse studying to be a rat.”

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    *looks at username* lol

I never study. I don't have to. A test question always triggers my brain to recall the answer, even if I couldn't tell you otherwise.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I have to admit that I am the opposite of the studious type. I actually hated school with all my heart and would do anything to get out of it. When school was out for the day, I left those horrible hours behind me. I wasn't going to study, lol. I always passed somehow, but I don't recall ever actually taking much time out to study.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I really only study for semester finals or important exams that are weighed more than usual. I pay attention in my classes, so when tests come around I really don't need to study.

Back