• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Found a bug:

••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

you can't pick up that poke'ball. it acts like there isn't anything there

EDIT
    It's not just that one. every single pokeball I have come up too since has been impossible to pick up...you might wanna look into that :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    extremely awesome, uve been added to my support group (in sig)

p.s. will the hack be in english?

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    Mucho Bueno.....i understand some spanish since i can speak some italiano.....

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I believe I have reached the end of the Beta (cerulean city)
    and it's been great.
    like I said, there's the problem with the poke'balls but other than that, it was a very good hack. 8/10 points
    I loved the Aerodacytl event

question: why did you make omanyte/kabuto catchable in mt moon? seems a bit early for that. also they had pretty dang high levels for that early in the game (I found an Omanyte level 30)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    i cant wait 4 the english version plz try to make it asap. lol i cant help it cause ur hack looks so kool and promising.
    ur hack is caliante(no some spanish)

fidodidox

Hack Roms Fan
    Years
    Where is charmander in blue sea beta 1.0 ??

Donde está charmander en blue sea beta 1.0 ??

desde ya gracias/Thanx

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I love the people trying to speak Spanish XD. Neos, your game is very good, although there are some characters without translation and the guy in Pewter... well, I don't think you were supossed to walk through the Pokecenter.

Unown Trainer

Determine Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    something wrong

i cant get any from a pokeball?? in mount luna ns outside it

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Neos you should update the first page and put the beta there, so it's easier to find.. I'm waiting for the english version :D but good luck it looks really promising

Years
    After playing your hack, I've noticed that you're using a few of my overworld sprites and I would like to request that you give me credit for said sprites.

They are as follows,
    Professor Elm, Will and Nurse Joy.

fidodidox

Hack Roms Fan
    Years
    XD all want the english versión,
    Learn some spanish!! Lol

keep the spanish version .... soy de argentina, y todos los hack roms q juego estan en ingles, me las arreglo bastante bien, pero prefiero un idioma familia :P

Suerte con este buen hack , chau

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back