• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I think it's that~
    Hangon x3
    Nope, Jagged Path.
    Not how you said fiery~
    Fiery Path is inside the mountain I think, with the Jagged Path on the outside. I havent played R/S/E in awhile so I cant remember for sure.
    Yes!

What tasks (other than pokemon battles) would Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon excel at? (List for each evo)
    Vappy: Putting out fires or swimming!
    Jolty: Umm... providing electricity.
    Flary: Keeping people warm and creating fires.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    What tasks (other than pokemon battles) would Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon excel at? (List for each evo)

Vappy could be a fire(fighter)pokemon
    Jolty could provide electricity or a mail pokemon . Even though flying pokemon could be better, but jolteon is one of the fourth fastest pokemon in game after deoxys E, Ninjask, Electrode and in par with mewtwo, crobat, aerodactyl
    Flarey could help ignite something or make people warm

And all could perform like in contest for a show....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Look at my theme. I match the clubeh!

Toppeh answers~
    __
    Vaporeon-

Vaporeon would be best at being a surf-lifesaver.
    I have come to this conclusion because Vaporeon happens to be a fast swimmer, and, in turn, it would be able to rescue any Pokemon in distress instanrly. Also, it would be able to get a better view of the Pokemon if it spends it's time in water, and able to cool it's temperature to suit the water. This is why, out of all the Pokemon, Vaporeon would be best at being a lifesaver.

Flareon-

Flareon is a tough one. I'd have to say that Flareon would be very good at pyro-technics.
    This is because Flareon is a fire type, combine it with a few other Pokemon, such as an ice, and electric type you would create a beautiful specticle. Flareon would easily be able to work on creating the actual fireworks and also igniting them so they could launch up into the sky. Flareons furry coat could be a problem though, because it may light up with the fireworks being directly behind it. A safety coat, or a water Pokemon right next to it would be best.

Jolteon-

After thinking this over, I've decided Jolteon would be good when there is a power failure.
    It's speed will enable it to get to the problem easily, and provide electricity for a limited time to every Pokemon. Once it has done that, the real people that fix power lines would have fixed it and Jolteon would have helped them out. Jolteon could also be good at a joint job with Flareon, together, they could put on a pretty awesome light show.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    um..ok then

Flareon~can um..help crying children to be happy due to its cuteness?? (well its my opinion)

Jolteon~can be tough as nails and help people being bullied or something

Vaporeon~can be a life saver (easy as pie)

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    C&C:
    I think yanma is faster than jolteon.

Toppeh(Nica's word lol)

Vappy
    It can be a subtitute to shows like dolphins or whales
    Entertainment X)

Flary
    Maybe it burns the drugs.X)

Jolty
    It may work like the sattelite making me avaiable to watch more channels
    X)

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    No it's not... Yanma base speed is 95 , yanmega also 95 while jolty 130.. Yanma is faster after one or two speed boost, but normally jolty is faster

@ razor edge: good possibility for flary ; )

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Flareon is a tough one. I'd have to say that Flareon would be very good at pyro-technics.
    This is because Flareon is a fire type, combine it with a few other Pokemon, such as an ice, and electric type you would create a beautiful specticle. Flareon would easily be able to work on creating the actual fireworks and also igniting them so they could launch up into the sky. Flareons furry coat could be a problem though, because it may light up with the fireworks being directly behind it. A safety coat, or a water Pokemon right next to it would be best.

Whoa, one of Nica's long posts xD
    Pyrotechnics is a good idea. Hehe, it would be good to watch.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Waah, you're the only one who cared about my big post..xc
    Anyway, yeah, it would be good at lighting up the beautiful sky~~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yep, but Flarey might get tired after running such a distance, so we'll need a team of Flareys all over the country lighting up the sky with very very expensive fireworks. Whee~ what a cost that'll be! But a good show~

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    My last post was two pages ago. *Dies* Okay, how topic answering...

Vaporeon:
    Fire-fighter might be good. It could also be a forest protector and keep the forest fire free. XD And maybe help little kids get their toy plane out of the lake. XD
    Flareon:
    A fire starter! Like if anyone needs a match, it'll be there. XD It would also make a good tour guide for dark caves and such. 83
    Jolteon:
    How about a racer? Like at a track or something. It could also help people do...homework...XD

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    could jolty learn thief?? To make it easier it could t wave the homework owner first...^^

Back