• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

• Dukey's Gallery •

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yo, Dukey.

Your work is pretty great, I like it, some of it could be better (Likes #8) and some of them I LOVE (Like #1 and #10).

For #8 the problem I have is that the c4d stand out above the render.

Also, i'll be making a request:

Banner/Avatar: Both
    Render: Cannot post at the time, you do not have to accept until I post this.
    Size: same as my old one or 500x100
    Color Scheme: Light Blue, White, and Maybe a hint of green, make it similar to my avvy.
    Text: Give the Gift of Love
    Other:
    Good luck.

I'll accept this, and I'll be waiting for your render =P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    As always, your graphics are amazing, Dukey~ Hope you keep up the good work!

Meh, I'd request for something, but I'm truly happy with the set you made me last, so... ><' But I'll be sure to request in the near future!

Once again, keep up the pwnsome work!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I liked your Mudkip art Pikataro, Dukey as well. Cool work Dukey (I've said that a million times today to various people XD)

Years
    Banner/Avatar: Both?
    Render: I know this is a hard one to work with, but I was just wondering if you could do anything at all with this: https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/Characters/Movies and TV/wbatman40.jpg and if not, would this be acceptable? : https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e281/Lutalo/Characters/Movies and TV/Crane.jpg
    Size: Whatever you like.
    Color Scheme: black/yellow or whatever works really XP
    Text: The doctor will see you now...
    Other: N/A

Sorry if this is not the type of thing you wish to do >.>

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Also, Saphira's Rider.
    I'm going to have to decline your request. I gave it ago and it was terrible.
    Request in another shop if you need it.
    Again, sorry.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    OMG DUKEYS GFX ARE SO GOOD MY COMPUTER ESPLODED I SUE U NAO! >:O

o2. the render didnt really blend that well and the white around it was just out of place. making it look like it was badly cropped

o3. loved it, could do some blending
    the person is Elk from .hack btw

o5. the colors blending amazingly and the double image affect was a good touch, usually it makes the tag worse but you made it work. ;) also the pixelation affect was a great touch.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Good work
    Banner/Avatar:
    Both
    Render: whats a render?

Size: Same size as 1
    Color Scheme:
    WHITE, BLACK, BLUE
    Text: I miss you
    Other: Photo manipulation please? no diagonal text. no transparent text. no huge text. go wild with effects and vectors. no double image effect.

^^^^^^ if its too much then do whatever you want and ignore my personal preferences. :)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hey Dukey I edited my post...Hope it's ok now. Oh and I wanted it so I could advertise my Fanfiction with it if that's ok....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    As I said in my last post, I'd rather be making banners for sigs if youknow what I mean, but I'm sure RyuKun or someone would be able to do you request.

Also, I was the one who made the banner in your sig =|

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Wow.
    Sorry about the color scheme, but you should know by now I'm not the one that sticks to it. This is beautiful.
    • Dukey's Gallery •

17. I like this a lot, requested from RyuKun :: feat some people.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Also, Saphira's Rider.
    I'm going to have to decline your request. I gave it ago and it was terrible.
    Request in another shop if you need it.
    Again, sorry.

Might you be able to just do the snow? If not just the bag from her mouth? If neither then I'll just stick to the one I've got. Thanks for trying though Dukey.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sorry, but the presents are weird and blegh and I've got no idea how I'd get one of them to hang from her mouth. And also. Renders only.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back