• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: • Pokemon Legends of the Rainbow •

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
  • • Sprinkles • presents:
    • Pokemon Legends of the Rainbow

Introduction:
    Hey Guys ^_^.. This is my new hack Pokemon Legends of the Rainbow ^_^.. Well sorry there's a Bad News Pokemon Sparkling Blue and Pokemon Shadow Mysteries is gone.. =/ because of my computer got virus.. So it's reformat.. Well let's start :D

The Information:
    RomBase: Firered (U)
    Owner: • Sprinkles •

The Story:
    One day you have go out in your House.. then you walk outside the Town.. Suddenly a girl who have a R on her cloth is catching a Pikachu then suddenly the girl in a R on her cloth saw you then suddenly disappeared.. Then you jumped in the hill just to save that Pikachu... Then you tried to go to the Green Forest City but.. Before that.. You called your mom first that you'll go to the Green Forest City to cure the hurt Pikachu.. then you also told your mom that you want to go Adventure with that hurt Pikachu... cause you asked that Pikachu if you want to go with him.. then the pikachu approved ^_^.. Then when you have go to the Green Forest City.. Inside the Pokecenter there's a Small Girl who's blocking your way... Which is Cassandra the Gym Leader of the Green Forest City.. Shee's just fun of playing with people ^_^.. Then you meet her after that.. She told you the Legends of the Rainbow.. then you got interested in that Topic so you decided to study about that Legends.. So your journey begins To become a Great Pokemon Trainer and to discover the Legends of the Rainbow... ^_^

Story Notice:
    You will get your Pokedex when you defeated May on your first battle She will give you also a Pokeballs 5 Pcs. Because she's proud of a Beginner Trainer beating an Advance Trainer ^_^

Features:
    Rival is May ^_^
    New Hero/Heroine [Ash/Dawn]
    New Tiles and Palettes
    Adventurous Scripts
    Ho-Oh Titlescreen
    DP Textbox
    Some Johto/Sinnoh/Kanto/Hoenn Pokemon [Divided]
    Legendary Pokemon with their Own Scripts
    Pikachu as a Starter :D
    New Gym Leaders
    New Elite Four
    May is the Champion
    More to Come...

Screenshots:
    Rainbow Town
    • Pokemon Legends of the Rainbow •

Sunny Pass:

The Script: [May 16.2009]
    The Troubling Pikachu ^_^

The Mom Call Script:

Credits:
    ageangel - banner
    Mac - Rombase
    Angie - Rombase
    Ultramaster - Textbox
    Destinedjagold - Sprites
    Destinedjagold - Again ^_^ for Supporting and Making me Strong hihi~
    Alistair - Tiles
    More to Come..

Downloads:
    Soon.. Dont ask for Beta's Please be Patient
    Thanks ^_^.

Help Needed:
    Scripter
    Spriter
    1 Beta Tester
    Assistant Mapper
    New Background Changer
    World Map Editor
    That's all Please Apply just PM me ^_^ Thanks

Progress:

Mapping: 20%
    Scripting: 5%
    Graphical Things: 5%

Notice: Thank You For Understanding Me.. ^_^..
    Also Read this Topic first before posting coments ^_^ it usually happens everytime!

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • WOW, this is one good looking hack hack. The mapping from the screenshots looks nice, the tiles and palettes are amazing and I like the story. Good Luck on this ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The story isn't really a story until the last line, its a sequence of events. You haven't elaborated on 'The Legends of the Rainbow' at all (Though with a Ho-Oh title screen I am going to assume he will feature). Explain a bit, perhaps tell us the legend.

The screenshots look good, but is the Hero (Hillary?) having a conversation with herself? That bits a bit weird...

What relevence does May have to the story? I see her lingering around a few of the screens but would love to know her part.

EDIT:

If Ageangel is right then all my comments are nul and void! ;)

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • @ageangel - Well that's my Friend ROmbase........ That's why i used it and the same maps i asked from his permission that i will not change it okies?
    @Swift Sign - Well sure i'll tell you the legend ^_^ later haha~ well the name Hillary is my friernds name okies? ^_^ it's just a name haha

• Sprinkles •

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not saying the name is weird, I'm saying that talking to yourself as a character is XD, perhaps Mom could suggest you go on an adventure rather than the Hero declaring "I'm going to go on a Pokemon adventure!"

Years
  • The bad point is that this rombase isn't yours and the maps aren't either. But this could turn out to be a good hack.

I could be a beta tester if you want?

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • lol~~~ Cant you uNDERSTAND! hmph! your so annoying i said! I ALREADY GOT A PERMISSION!!
    AND ALSO IT HAS CHANGES!!!..... And you cant be a beta tester hmph!.. there is already one! and i only need one okies? Hmph~
    and also that rombase can be everybody because it's already RELEASED! and you people
    dind't you see the Credits section there is already okies?? damn~ soo annoying.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @ageangel - Hey Gee Thanks ^_^.. Well sure make me hihi~ the banner should be Ho-Oh haha~
    @SwiftSign - I Forgot also about the Legend of Rainbow.. Why should i put the Legend.. In the story it says you need to discover the "Legend" so it's surprising right? ^_^

Notice
    : Just ignore the Jayster23 Post he's kinda lazy ^_^. im saying it because he's soo annoying.. and the rombase is released why would the rombase not mine? well im using it cause it's already release right? well ontopic hihi ^_^

News [May 16.2009]
    I've Finish the Green Forest City Enjoy ^_^ Well the Script in the Pokemon Center is not yet done only the last Script hihihi~ im gonna post the Script tomorrow okie guys?
    You notice right? The Arrangement of Green Forest City is like in the Sparkling Blue my old hack hihi just wanna revive that style lol xD but there's a changes also haha
    Well here is the Green Forest City the City.. Where the Green Air Comes Here ^_^.
    oh i forgot to tell you the Yellow City is changed into Green Forest City hihi~ and also the Blossom Town is changed into Rainbow Town, The Crater Pass will be Sunny Pass ^_^ Enjoy~

Green Forest City:

- Oh Yeah that's the 1st Gym i forgot to tell you the Leader is Cassandra a Grass Type Pokemon Gym LEADER. She's really hard to defeat ^_^..
    - Also remember im gonna post the Scripts in this city tomorrow in this day im currently doing some Mapping okies?

Thank you for reading muwah~

• Sprinkles •

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This hack is going to be something, with that plot and tiles it amazes me.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • @UltimaZelfier - Thank you i will surely finish this ^_^ just for the people to have fun
    @KobeBryant - Well hmm Sure 2 Beta Testers is kinda Good ^_^ your in to the Rainbow Team hihi

Thank you for all your Support~ Oh Before that again im going to tell/Remind you that im going to post a video of the Scripts Tomorrow Starting from the beginning to the Green Forest City which is Cassandra blocking your way and also she's oging to tell you all about the Legends of the Rainbow. then after that you'll get healed in the Pokemon Center and then battle Cassandar

Notice: You'll not pass the way through the Kenta Path because the Man there would ask if you have the Leaf Badge if you dont have he wouldn't let you pass if you have you can pass to go to the next City! hahaha ^_^..

This is Sprinkles going to offline now ^_^

• Sprinkles •

• Angie •

I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    Sprinkles another hack huh ^_^ Well it's really nice it amazes me than your other hack
    Good luck with it

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Uh you didn't ask permission to use it, just to point it out.
    But, everything in the rom base is open source, so feel free to use it, ok?
    And nobody else say anything about that, k?
    Edit: In case you wanted to know, I'm Mac, ok?

Sweet Jasmine

Years
  • For your info ^_^... Im gonna change the maps lol it's just the temporary yes i know your mac.. and also if you dont want this hack just PM me and i'll stop it..

• Sprinkles •

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back