• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\/\/()\/\/ → MICHII 's re[MADE] fan C L U B ~

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    We all know her, we all LOVE her. The coolest graphic maker girl! :D
    MICHIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~

If you love her, you would join this!
    All right, members are:

MEMBER OF HONOR:
    Michii

MEMBERS:
    ≈ Me (.Pichu-kun)
    ≈ Gummy
    ≈ Pamela Anderson
    ≈ Nytkoi
    ≈ t w e n t y - t w o .
    ≈ Reine Blair
    ≈ Kay Ryu
    ≈ Ásh
    ≈ Korova.
    ≈ noxious.
    ≈ .emma-kun​

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Yay! I completely forgot about this club thinger's existance, so shooott me! Assuming that I'm the only one that forgot about this club, how is everyonee? :]]

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Shouldn't we be asking how YOU are? This is your FC after all.

I'm was doing good, until I discovered that my Live is gone and the site is down so I can't redownload. But on the plus side, I'm making a vector of myself and it's turning out pretty good.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Shouldn't we be asking how YOU are? This is your FC after all.

I'm was doing good, until I discovered that my Live is gone and the site is down so I can't redownload. But on the plus side, I'm making a vector of myself and it's turning out pretty good.

I guess, but I suck at "shouldn't we's" and such. XDD; It's my club so I can say what I want anyway! :<

Ahaha I laugh at your misfortune! >D

Yeah, You got it all wrong, sistah xP
    Well, sicne you asked, I'm fine. For some reason, I've suddenly fallen in love with Lanturn. :o You?

Good to hear see that you're doing well. You probably don't care, but Lanturn was one of my first GS pokemon that I raised as a little kid and it was in my first Gold hall of fame. :3 I lurve it.

I'm good! Getting back into pogeymanz, believe it or not! I love it now and it freaks me out in a weird way. Other than that, I'm not sick anymore, so yayyy. :]]]

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Yayyy. ;D
    Oooh, you intrested in pogeymanz now? :o (Damn, my fanclub died ;; It';s on 2nd page, I think).
    Yezzir! I'm playing Firered again! :'D It's in mah bloggg. >33
    Do ya have msn? I never asked you, and if I did, I forgot. XDD;

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Vewwi. :/ I'm doing pretty well in midterms, so I'm not that stressed out like I was before I aced a test xD How are you doing in school?

By the way, I added you to my MSN. :]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HI MICHIIIIII. I haven't been in member fc's foreverr, but I wanna join yours since you're cool obviously.

so yeah, hello 8D

Kay Ryu

beginniNG trainER~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    I don't know who Michii is but if Michii stands for Michelle then she's cool to me 8D
    It's my middle name XP
    I'll join~

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Vewwi. :/ I'm doing pretty well in midterms, so I'm not that stressed out like I was before I aced a test xD How are you doing in school?

By the way, I added you to my MSN. :]

Great! I'm doing well in school. Great grades in all honors, but my missed school days during midterms are killing me. D:

HI MICHIIIIII. I haven't been in member fc's foreverr, but I wanna join yours since you're cool obviously.

so yeah, hello 8D

HAIII!! 8]]]
    Immahappyyy that you're joiningg since you're coool too! :]]

I don't know who Michii is but if Michii stands for Michelle then she's cool to me 8D
    It's my middle name XP
    I'll join~

Haha yay! Michii does stand for Michelle, and welcomeee! ^^

Kay Ryu

beginniNG trainER~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    yay two michelles! we can rule the world now muahaha
    Jaykay
    :D

Back