• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

═☆ ═☆ ═uskelly and Yanmega's Shopping Plaza═☆ ═☆ ═

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Buuuuuummppp!!!!
    @torcoal - Offers again?
    @ Rolayer - Check? I have them =P I released Celabi however since it was hacked, but I can get a legit one if you want, Offers?
    Um... I have a UT shiny bidoof Lv 14, and shiny gayrados Lv 32 or something like that that I can erase the EVs off of it. Are those cool?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    How about...Shiny Manaphy and Shiny Giratina for 10 ANIV Entei and your UT ALAMOS Darkrai (The probbably German one xD)

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Sorry Torcoal, but I'm on the brink to about to give away all my current shinies xD I have too many.
    However, I'd be interested in Shiny EV'd or IV'd pokes

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Ehhhm, I'm not much of a shiny collector, and the others don't really interests me xD Right now, I'm focusing on EV'd pokes and competitive battling =) Looking for rain team/sandstorm team Pokes >.> Sorry​

The Jolly Roger

Black Market
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Ehhhm, I'm not much of a shiny collector, and the others don't really interests me xD Right now, I'm focusing on EV'd pokes and competitive battling =) Looking for rain team/sandstorm team Pokes >.> Sorry​

No, I'm offering you the Salamence for the Darkrai.

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    Sorry Torcoal, but I'm on the brink to about to give away all my current shinies xD I have too many.
    However, I'd be interested in Shiny EV'd or IV'd pokes
    I don't have any shiny ev'd, but I could get you some Iv'd. I currently have eevee, ralts, snowrunt, lapras, Shroomish, bagon, and feebas ready, but I could always look for others if needed.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @Jolly - Sorry, I missed your message and that wasn't directed towards you xD Could I get Stats, EV's, and maybe IV's, and Moveset of the Salamance? I've got like 7 of em xD

@torcoal - You'll need to tell me what exactly ARE the IV's and if you don't have an IV checker, you could always use an IV calculator and the Lv 100 Battle check thing =)

The Jolly Roger

Black Market
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    EVs 255 attack, 255 speed

It's Attack is 396 and Speed is 297. Rest is standard stuff.

Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Fly

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    @Jolly - Sorry, I missed your message and that wasn't directed towards you xD Could I get Stats, EV's, and maybe IV's, and Moveset of the Salamance? I've got like 7 of em xD

@torcoal - You'll need to tell me what exactly ARE the IV's and if you don't have an IV checker, you could always use an IV calculator and the Lv 100 Battle check thing =)
    Tell me which you like, and I'll tell you what they are.
    Or you could tell me which you like and up to 2 Ivs you want, and I can get those.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny LV. 1 Giratina and shiny Darkrai. I have the crown beasts goon Scizor, B-day Charmander, Shiny female Wish Eevee and Shiny event Eevee.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @torcoal - I can breed 31 IV's in 2-3 stats easily too =P I'm looking for already bred, Near flawless IV's

@The Jolly Roger - Not really interested in your salamance, do you have anything else to offer? :classic:

@Strider - Any EV'd, IV'd pokes? I already most of those, but it's ok if you don't

The Jolly Roger

Black Market
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Shiny EV'd Calm Lapras
    Shiny EV'd Absol
    EV'd Rhyperior
    Shiny EV'd Groudon
    Shiny EV'd Scizor
    Shiny EV'd Sceptile
    Shiny Latia
    Shiny EV'd Arcanine
    EV'D Regice
    EV'd Milotic
    EV'd Regigagas
    Shiny EV'd Zapdos

Only looking for the shiny Darkrai.

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    @torcoal - I can breed 31 IV's in 2-3 stats easily too =P I'm looking for already bred, Near flawless IV's

@The Jolly Roger - Not really interested in your salamance, do you have anything else to offer? :classic:

@Strider - Any EV'd, IV'd pokes? I already most of those, but it's ok if you don't
    What if I Ev trained it? Would you take that?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @torcoal - Tell me when you're done =P

@Roger - Ev spread of Shiny EV'd Calm Lapras, Shiny EV'd Groudon, and EV'd Regigagas?

Back