• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
  • Nervous about Expedition, Rho went up to Chimecho and asked for these items:

Oran Berry x3
    Golden Seed x1
    Big Apple x2
    Joy Ribbon x 1

Rho's enthusiasm was diminishing. He was Third in Command, but he had barely done anything worthy of the title.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia wasn't so sure if she was still going on the expedition or not, but to be on the safe side she decided to go buy some items from Chimeco's shop. She had already thought long and hard about the items she was going to buy, one being something she knew would be very important.

Insomniscope x 1
    Oran Berry x 3
    Reviver Seed x 3
    Quick Orb x 1
    Big Apple x 2

"That should do it," she meowed after purchasing everything, looking them over.

The insomniscope was mainly for all the dark pokemon she knew they would counter. After all, Darkrai wanted nothing more than to send nightmares out through other pokemon. The Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds were in case if her or her teammates HP went down. Her Quick Orb would help her whole team out so they could all have an even faster speed in battle and her apples were just in case she became hungry. Of course, Miao knew the numerous times she had went hungry when she had still stayed with her family for punishment, and she was sure she could last for a long time without eating. She put the insomniscope on, imagining an enemy in front of her. She unsheathed her claws.

"Whats it to ya?" she hissed, her paws beginning to emit a dark-purple aura, engulfing her claws and growing longer. She had been working hard to learn Shadow Claw and now she was ready. This would help her attack any Psychic and Ghost Pokemon. She jumped into the air, slashing at an imaginary enemy. "Take that!"

She stopped, hearing laughter from behind her. Mia looked to see Lugia had been watching her tiny show. Her paws quickly stopped glowing.

"I see someone is ready," he said.

"I've been ready for the day to get back the Pokemon who played a dirty trick on me," she replied, holding her claws that were now beginning to glow a light purple. "No one messes with a Meowth."

"And what move is that?"

"Night Slash."

"I see you learned moves to help you defeat Ghost and Psychic Pokemon. But what about Dark?"

"Dark can be counter with these moves, I'm sure!"

Mia really didn't want to hear she had learned the wrong moves after all this time. She blinked, understanding that Lugia only wanted to help. He was a Legend after all.

"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I shouldn't have snapped."

"Its fine," he said nodding. "I can see its apart of your personality."

Miao let out a tiny hiss and turned away, walking into the shadows. So what if she had a picky personality, she couldn't help that. She heard Lugia let out a small chuckle and watched him walk away. Her eyes narrowed, focusing on the upcoming expedition. Time was wandering down and she knew they would leave soon. If they were, someone would have to guard that stone, she was sure. She knew if she wasn't chosen to go, she'd guard it with her life. She needed to settle this with that Team Nightshade, now.

Especially that Haunter....Mia looked up at her teammates as they began to gather around. The time was coming and she wasn't sure how much more she could wait.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : Sorry i guys, i won't be lazy now gah >.<

IC :

Seeing that all the Pokepals had assembled , Lugia, Chimecho, Exploud and the other Treasure town Pokemon bid a goodbye to them and Carrick, Tara, Rho, Nick, Rehoma, Michael, Karzai, Sparky, Miao, Lilly, Rivero, Costali, Falco, Torch, Tyson, Sparkster, Briane got on with their expedition.

Carrick had a map so they went towards the north, Carrick and the Pokepals together ventured across a path surrounded by forests to search the Vortex and destroy it ; together that's it, unity that makes every boundaries come through an exception that even strongholds cannot break easily that is unity amongst them, they have been together for quite some time now, now they are on their first big expedition so it's all exciting for them let's see how things pick up now.

тнє ƒιяѕт єχρє∂ιтιση

Carrick and Pokepals keep going through the path they have selected seeing there are so many trees around them and no residential and the sun's setting too, so it is kind of creepy for them to keep on going, " Allright guys, let's spend the night over here, Carrick said pointing towards a free space, Carrick and other set the tent soon and stay go inside it for sleeping, the tent is pretty large all the Pokepals easily find room in there, Carrick wonders how things will shape and what they will experience.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • Waking up from his sleep. Mike went outside the tent to get some fresh air. He walked along the shallow stream just thinking to himself. When he noticed a tall and dark about 50 yards away. He jumped into a bush and watched it closely. It just stood there facing the other way, not noticing a thing. It silently floated away. Flabbergasted, Mike went back to the tent to try and forget about it.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick woke up, he saw that then sun had risen, it was a pretty beautiful sight, it wasn't that hot, but it was a pretty warm climate, and had the spring season feeling more lively, leafs and other things floated in the warm breeze, Carrick saw up and looked at the bug pokemon's flying here and there, and flocks of starly's flying southwards -- migrating perhaps, he thought.

Wake up Guys! It's Morning already we have to keep on our journey going, Wake up, Seeing that no one was responding the blue head had become angry and squirted water on the poor PokePals who were still sleeping.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • Falco was very happy as the Pokemon left Treasure town, he looked back as waved goodbye to all of his friends, even Lugia! He turned around and had a determined look on his face,

I won't fail this mission! Ill do my best!

As they walked through the forest, Falco was looking around at all of the sights and sounds the wild Pokemon were making, he loved the soothing sounds of the singing bird Pokemon, it was almost like a dream! As they walked, it became darker and darker until finally Carrick decided the crew should take a rest and set up tents, so Falco could finally get some long deserved sleep.
    Falco finished making up his tent and fell asleep quickly, he dreamed of many things, to much to count! Even of defeating Darkrai and becoming a hero just like Lugia.
    Falco woke up from his sleep almost earlier than the rest, so he decided to walk by the river and watch the Magikarp float downstream, "HEYY MAGICARP!" He yelled, they actually replied! "HELLO LITTLE CHIMCHAR!" One said as it floated downstream.

Falco then sat down and picked up rocks to throw in the river, making sure not to hit any Magicarp, he was also eating some berries as he sat there.

Falco ate 1 Oran Berry.

Oran Berry x4.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia let out a hiss of outrage after being hit by Carrick's Water Gun. She had just fallen back asleep after being up for some hours. Shaking her fur, she bounded out of the tent. Electrical sparks were beginning to spark from her fur.

"Carrick!" she growled. "Never....do that...again!"

She shot an electric spark near his feet. She felt that maybe it was a good thing she had learned Thunderbolt after all. She then began to stretch and walked over towards the river staring down at her reflection. Looking at it brought back her memories of when she used to live in the forest with her family. She slashed at it with her paw and turned back towards her teammates. The sooner they got moving she was sure she'd feel better.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Falco and Miao were quick to get up, Miao threw a thunnder bolt attack on Carrick, Carrick sighed, he was happy that she didn't really zap him ; Other's got up soon , Carrick and others quickly started their journey again, they hadn't even started unpacking their tents that they heard some noises and then they saw a flock of Pidgeots, Some Pidgeots came at them with lightning, " Not again, Carrick sighed ".

Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + (free)
    + (free)
    + (free)

Falcon Wing

Years
  • After relaxing at the lake watching the Magikarp swim downstream, Falco quickly returned with the others to help them out with the tents, he didn't help much but that's only because he felt that whatever mess he didn't make he shouldn't feel obliged to clean.

"Huh, their not gonna clean up?" Falco said in confusion, he then heard rustling in the trees and then a flock of Pidgeots came out! "OH NO! Not again!" Falco said almost immediately after Carrick, Falco took off his book bag and got his stick, he was ready for battle!

OOC:Joining the battle.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Miao decided to join the battle to make up for the last time when Karzai had attacked her. She looked at Sparky in confusion, surprised that he normally would want to battle. He would even have the upperhand in this one at that! Sighing, she stood beside Carrick.

"I'm up for a challenge!"

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • Waking up to Carrick's water on his face, Mike noticed a flock of Pidgeots that looks pretty angry. Not knowing why, he realized that this could be a great chance for his first battle. Mike quickly jumped out of the tent, ready to battle.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • After waking up to an annoying squirt of water, courtesy of Carrick, Lilly walked outside that tent for some fresh air. The enjoyment of the morning was interrupted by a flock of pidgeots coming down to attack. Lilly jumped up, ready for battle, but hten she saw that a group of the others had already formed to take down the bird pokemon. Oh well, guess she was just too slow. She lay back down but was tensed and ready in case someone neede her help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Name : (lauren )
    Nickname : ( red )
    Nature : ( adament)
    Guildname : ( red)
    History: ( i stumbled a cross you suddenly i wanted to join )
    Personality : ( brave powerful funny )
    Species : ( growlithe)
    Appearance : ( im a normal growlithe but i have longer fur than usual)
    Quote : ( just live your life )
    Motto : ( just live your life )
    RP sample : ( ------none------)

thanks pm me when you get this please ta

thanks red

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : I don't understand what you have written seriously, i think you really do need to read the rules, :\

Name : (lauren )
    Nickname : ( red )
    Nature : ( adament)
    Guildname : ( red)
    History: ( i stumbled a cross you suddenly i wanted to join )
    Personality : ( brave powerful funny )
    Species : ( growlithe)
    Appearance : ( im a normal growlithe but i have longer fur than usual)
    Quote : ( just live your life )
    Motto : ( just live your life )
    RP sample : ( ------none------)

thanks pm me when you get this please ta

thanks red

IC :

Carrick saw the Pidgeot Coming down calmly and stood in front of him and other's, the other's flew and sat on the tree, the Pidgeot spoke up " I'll allow you to pass only if you can defeat me.. this is a ritual we follow for every stranger that come's here, Pokemon's who have usually passed from here have never returned back, some have, some have not, if you can defeat i'll allow you to pass and i'll also know that you are capable of going through here, so let's begin", the Pidgeot said and got ready for attacking.

Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + Falco - Chimchar
    + Mike - Totodile
    + Miao - Meowth

We might as well get this battle started, hope this battle works out.

Carrick, Falco, Mike and Miao get into the battle against the Pidgeot!

Carrick got ready with his moves, Carrick Used MudSlap

Pidgeot Suffered 10 Damage! ( HP : 70/80 )

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 70/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Carrick - LV. 6 - HP 30/30

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 30/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 30/30

NatureKeeper

Costali has suffered the Water Gun Severly.'Yeouch!' he cried. Then he almost destroying the base.

Then he almost destroyed the base.

But the Riolu stopped while he heard a Pidgeot threatening Carrick, Miao, Mike and Falco. Then Costali watched strangely what would a Pidgeot be doing here and then decided to go to the market.

Costali bought these items:

Oran Berry x5
    Reviver Seed x3
    Golden Seed x1
    Persim Band x1

Which costed him 2500$.

Money Status: 2000$ Costali

And he climbed a tree to watch the Pidgeot battle. His hands indicated the negative aura of the Pidgeot, but his hands were not as red as it was when he felt a presence of Darkrai in Newmoon Island. He hoped that Carrick would win. Of course, he had to explore a cave later, to know more about Cresselia.

Costali climbed a tree to watch what was happening.

Afterwards, Costali climbed back to that mysterious cave they saw before. He wanted to do more exploration. Costali kept hanging around, until he found himself trapped in a cage of negative aura. 'Help!' Costali's voice echoed, but it wasn't heard...

OOC: If you don't want me to use pictures I can handle it. :)

Last edited:

Falcon Wing

Years
  • Falco quickly entered the battle! Falco ran towards the Pidgeot with his flaming fist and took a swing at it!

"Take that! Fire Punch!" Falco yelled

Falco used Fire Punch! Pidgeot suffered 10 damage!

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 60/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 30/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 30/30

----------------------------------------
    Ooc:Sorry for the lateness!

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • Mike runs towards the Pigeot with his claws out!

Mike used Scratch! Pigeot suffered 7 damage!

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 53/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 30/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 30/30

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • "Now its my turn!" Mia hissed. Sparks began to accumulate from her fur and she attacked with a Thunderbolt.

Miao attacked the Pidgeot with a Thunderbolt. Pidgeot suffered 10 damaged.

"Whats with the birds these days?"

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 43/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 30/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 30/30

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Pidgeot Used Gust Attack, PokePals Suffered 10 Damage, Carrick Used Water Gun , Pidgeot Suffered 10 Damage.

Enemies:

Pidgeot - LV. 50 - HP 33/80 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Carrick - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Falco - LV. 6 - HP 20/30

Mike - LV. 5 - HP 15/25

Miao - LV. 6 HP 20/30

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Rho continued to sleep, he had felt horrible ever since the expedition had started. "Maybe it was those Oran Berries you filled up on." Lilly had said. It wasn't the Oran berries, it was anticipation, fear, and anguish. He knew what would be there after they made their way through the forest. The volcano he grew up in....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back