• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : DARҚ Forces □□□□ OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yeah also do Falco's turn. And other people it's not necessary that if the fight is going on other's won't post, please do.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Otay, I;d control your action's till then.

NatureKeeper

Hey there, Totomud. I was wondering if after Costali escaped Darkrai can take control of him and, you know a problem happens that they have to face an aura user in the expedition...

Forget about it. Can I ask for a moveset Please?

Aura Sphere lv.1 (Egg Move bred by Lucario and Ditto)
Foresight lv.1 (Normal Egg Move)
Counter lv.6
Force Palm lv.11

Done

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Erm, the Battle got over ^^; ehe.. sorry, anyway ofcourse there's more battle to come ; but now i'd take on RP battling, for a while , i mean this battle really slowed down the posting.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yep, whatdya' wanna say..? also i forgot must get back to editing NatureKeeper's Move's or else he'd eat my head out.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
Im not gonna post nearly as much now. Im sorry, but i just dont have the motivation to roleplay at the moment and i have school.

btw, where has Kay been? I havnt seen him in a long time.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Idk about Kay, but he said he would return soon, it's fine just do stick till the end since all character's will surely have an major role right till the end.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
You can Continue and go ahead with the RP as you like, add some battles in between if you want just let it be RP battling, and the way you wish to level up or something, before adding some major twist P.M as such, and i'll inform you when the boss battle will come.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys, sorry for not having paid attention to the RP for so long, i shall soon start posting a lot again once when i get the load from me free till then please keep posting. and make sure your journey is action-packed ;)

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hey people please wait on =[

My exams start this friday and will carry on till 9th of oct, so please do not leave, just carry on with whatever you can, and i'd ask someone to come forward and take charge.

The Pretender

The Monkey's Paw
Years
Seeing as over half of your RP'ers are inactive, I'd suggest reopening Sign-Ups.

And in case you do...

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back