• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    If some people don't come back, you'll be able to go to the next round Playafritz. ^^ In some match-ups, neither side is posting here, PM-ing me, or anything. I'm beginning to feel I'll never start a tournament again, and that none should be made since no contestants bother once they enter.

~desu Saba~

i had a battle with general guy the other day ......

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Did you post the results? And I don't think you were even supposed to face General Guy. O_o

Anyway, I'll adjust the thing. Venomancer, you move on since you posted before Dark Azelf (who I haven't seen in a looonnnggg time)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    no i founght him in a tourney battle for other tourney just to tell you he isnt dead just inactive here

.Aero

Years
    Doesn't matter, he didn't show up for the date on time. Like most people, I'm just choosing them by my experience with them and whether or not they'd try to avoid a tough battle.

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    lol i looked at the round 2 brackets andi see no oppenent for ME. (T_T)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    GooD GOD! Allow Shiraishi to pass, WAY too much hax for one battle

BTW Cake, my Gengar was holding a Specs, surprise! haha

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yep, with your Spiritomb down, and knowing you do NOT have a Blissey (what a cheater, Name =\), I planned to beat down the team with Shadow Ball, I literally shout out "CHECKMATE"

nonetheless, woulda let you pass anyways due to the hax of Spiritomb

Azelf is crossed out for some reason O.o

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    well, I'll let Veno know he's advanced... shame that D. Azelf's wifi connector is broke though. It would've been a great match had it commenced.

Gr... at least 100 lileeps, 2 I know have 2 great IVs, 1 Careful, but Male... WHY CAN'T IT SPEED UP!

.Aero

Years
    I crossed Azelf out cuz he never replied here during the time the tourney was starting. He hardly posted at all, making me think he's not very in to this tournament. So I knocked him out. I also put a thing at the top of the first post. If anyone does get mad at me, there will be no chance of them coming back. I guess I'll try to get the second bracket finished. (the dates are ruined.)

~desu Saba~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    -_- o god, I have Playafritz...hello 1 hour stall war again. lol that was so funny too because it "didn't" move.

.Aero

Years
    Ok people, vote on people that you think should move to the next round (including people that have battled and been crossed out, such as sims, I think he deserves to go to the next round because he's a loyal battler and he's good)

I give all three of my votes to: sims. xD

Sims: 3

~desu Saba~

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Ok people, vote on people that you think should move to the next round (including people that have battled and been crossed out, such as sims, I think he deserves to go to the next round because he's a loyal battler and he's good)

I give all three of my votes to: sims. xD

Sims: 3

~desu Saba~

Ummm :paranoid: are you trying to point out that I didn't deserve to be in the next round? XD just kidding. I don't think sims wants to be in the tourney any more though, since he doesn't have wifi in his college :\ You'll have to ask him to double check.

EDIT: My first vote is for Name :)

.Aero

Years
    We get 3 votes each? -

Apparently. xD

anyway, of course not Nicole. xD I'm just saying that sims is a good battler and he shows up (unlike most of the people that joined this thing. xP) Anyway, if what you said was true, I'll have to change my votes over. Name and Cake should battle soon, they said they would. Until that battle is over, you can't vote for either. xD

ok, those that have battle partners can begin.

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back