• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    well Sabaku, I actually vote for you to continue. I mean, it is your tourney, you did put up a good fight, and you're deserving of a second chance in my opinion.

Vote for Sabaku to continue! ^^

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    xD Thanks a lot! xD

So until further notice of sims (who I will PM now)

sims: 3
    Sabaku: 1/2/3?
    Name: 1/2/3?

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I give all 3 my obets to garraa for he probably gives this tourney most of it's attention and by what abyay said

.Aero

Years
    xD That's awesome. Haha

sims: 3
    Name: 1/2/3?
    Sabaku: 7/8/9? xD (I feel all fuzzy inside xD)

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Saba, can you just pass yourself through and boot everyone. It's not like they got a seperate pair of rules than us, we followed them, and now we have to suffer because they didn't.

.Aero

Years
    Saba, can you just pass yourself through and boot everyone. It's not like they got a seperate pair of rules than us, we followed them, and now we have to suffer because they didn't.

Well yeah, I guess. xD but I really don't want Name and Cake out because they've been trying. Lil-Dill and Glisctillery are trying, so should I pass them (all four and me...I still need to check if I have enough room for that though)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    well i need an oppenent and if you belive they were trying then pass them

.Aero

Years
    Round Two will now begin. xD Of course I end up pairing myself with Prince without even knowing it. Well at least I'll be able to see how good he is for myself. ^^

I'll cross out all people and uncross out all people who have made it through.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Ok, so now if sims is able to rejoin (since I've sent my PM. xD) I will have to replace either xxxspeedy (who I haven't seen in a while) or latioslegends who only posted his joining. I've battled latioslegends in the Christmas Clash, and he was good about trying to get the battle in with me. He came out victorious, so that's why I passed him in the first place.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't appear on the Prize Claim day (unless you give me a 24 hour notice that you'll be busy) you will not receive your prize. When we get closer and the more active members show more, I'll fix the date for it (since it was originally the last day of January.

~desu Saba~

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    -_- o god, I have Playafritz...hello 1 hour stall war again. lol that was so funny too because it "didn't" move.

Lol, That seriously was perhaps the longest battle I have ever had xD. I have changed my team quite a bit since then though, so hopfully it will go a little faster. My opinion though on this whole is pretty simple. Most of us here aren't even battling for the prize, at least a few I have talked to, but would still gladly take them. I think any somewhat active member that is not a no name that just joined the tourney should get to move on even if they lost.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Round Two will now begin. xD Of course I end up pairing myself with Prince without even knowing it. Well at least I'll be able to see how good he is for myself. ^^

I'll cross out all people and uncross out all people who have made it through.

~desu Saba~

'Ha, I don't even know how good you are. I don't think you are on right now. I probably battle you later on today then. I'll PM you.

.Aero

Years
    Lol, That seriously was perhaps the longest battle I have ever had xD. I have changed my team quite a bit since then though, so hopfully it will go a little faster. My opinion though on this whole is pretty simple. Most of us here aren't even battling for the prize, at least a few I have talked to, but would still gladly take them. I think any somewhat active member that is not a no name that just joined the tourney should get to move on even if they lost.

xD The prize is pointless to me. First off, if I did win, I'd end up EV training my own team, I can breed very easily (thanks to my magymortar with flame body x3) and I'm just able to get any item I want from the "clan" xD. I look at this tourney as a more fun based event.

Name, both of you are going to move on, that's because you're both active and know what's going on. ^^ So tell Shiraishi about it if he doesn't know already. xD

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back