• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    The coloring on the bracket is just so it's easier to see who you're facing. I was trying to figure out how to highlight and entire line, but I couldn't get it to work.

Welcome _Prince_

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Are you planning on getting a username change? Thanks though. ^^

Time to work on my team....*sigh* xD I have two teams to work on, and then after the tournament I gotta work on 10 pokemon. This'll be tough, but oh sooo worth it.

~desu Saba~

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Nope not being sarcastic.

EDIT: I think I would be better off behind the scenes of helping the tournament. Besides Im not doing anything important during the winter break...was going to go to south carolina but then didnt want to go :P...So yea Im better off helping.

Scratch that of what I edited. I am going to compete. Trust me I might aswell put my battle skills to the test and Im competing.
    *▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

.Aero

Years
    Welcome ^^ I've added you to the list.

Lil-Dill, I'm glad you decided to battle. 9 people first day. I can't wait till it starts. xD

I'm open to suggestions for rules changes, prize changes, ect.

~desu Saba~

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    hey can i be in?

FC is in the trainer card in the sig.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    May i join this tournemant aswell?

i will put my friend code in my signature right now.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Count me in on this ^_^ since the Christmas Clash seems like it died.>.<

.Aero

Years
    Wow, almost half the spots filled in half a day! (more like 5 hours though, which means the other side of the world still can join like crazy while I'm asleep. xD)

Hurry people join! Spots are filling fast and I am not adding anymore spots to the bracket. If I did, I'd have to double the thing and it won't meet the deadline plus it'll ruin the way I have this tournament set up. So join quickly!

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I might as well join, and I can get egg moved pokemon to help also since I am able to get most pokemon.
    ingame name- JOHNNY
    FC-2792 7263 5679

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    I'll add you to the donor list classicrockfan! ^^ Thanks for the generous offer.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    By the way, are we fighting the person across from us like the Christmas chash? (such as 1 vs 17, 2 vs 18)

.Aero

Years
    By the way, are we fighting the person across from us like the Christmas chash? (such as 1 vs 17, 2 vs 18)

Yes it will. Just I don't think Zungie had it organized after the first heat. I will though. I'll be using paint to make a bracket with your number on it.

oh yah i can help breed eggs.

Thanks. ^^ I'll add you to the donor, but I need to know, just normal pokes or egg moved?

You can bring me into this one. Someone who knows that 6v6 > 3v3 is awesome!

6v6 is really all I like to do, along with most battlers at PC so I decided it should be this way. Also they have to be singles. No doubles.
    xD And of course I'm up against you. XP I might as well drop out of my own tournament. xD

Get me in this =P

Welcome!

I got some new Pokemon in my team now so hopefully I can get out the 1st round for once!

xD I still have to work on my team. It's not even 1/6 finished yet. XP

im in, sounds fun :D
    filllllleeeeeerrrr

Welcome!

Ok, tournament starts in 4 days. Prepare your team and practice if you wish.

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back