• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Hey I'd like to join if possible. I can help with a few things, whatever really needs done. Just Pm me if you have anything specific you wish for me to do. Thx.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Awesome. An entire month. Hopefully that will be enough time for everyone to get their battles done and keep the list updated.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Awesome. An entire month. Hopefully that will be enough time for everyone to get their battles done and keep the list updated.

xD Yes, an entire month for this tournament, that's so nobody just drops out or anything. You have a week for each round except the finals, if those don't happen in the set time (which I just hope they will) I could extend it into February.

Welcome you two. ^^ And PlayaFritz, I might need help EV training. I've got to change the prize thing up a bit because I think there might be a flaw. (Second place gets nothing I think it is.)

*Prize Section Update*

Winner gets: Full team of EV with items for each pokemon. (Maybe something else too, haven't figured it out yet)
    Second Place: Full team of EV trained.

~desu Saba~

Years
    How about giving the participants the choice of whether they want their pokemon EV trained or not? I prefer to EV train my Pokemon myself, and I'm sure others do too.

The current prizes mean you have a hell of a lot of training to do, so asking the prize recipient if they want it EV trained or not will certainly cut your workload somewhat =)

.Aero

Years
    Yeah, but I doubt they won't want it EV-trained. xD I'll ask anyway, good suggestion though. ^^ (I would personally like it EV-trained too. xP)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Hey sorry for being inactive, I usally hang out on another forum, so the date has been pushed back , is there anything else I should know?

.Aero

Years
    There's a prize update, other than that, no. ^^ That's fine though, just make sure to check this thread often because dates and such will change without notice (I think we're set though)

~desu Saba~

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OMG please lemme join!!! :) I'd love to join!

EDIT: This looks like you've put a lot of effort into this. It's very well organised ^_^

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    ok right meow im raising pokemon so when the time comes i'll be prepared for egg moved pokemon. just thought i'd give you an update on my breeding.

.Aero

Years
    OMG please lemme join!!! :) I'd love to join!

EDIT: This looks like you've put a lot of effort into this. It's very well organised ^_^

Oh thank you. ^^ I'm trying to keep this one so it doesn't go overboard where the creator disappears for a week. >_> *looks at Zungie* xD I'm just messin' with ya. xP

Gotcha, but I don't think you should start really. We don't know what the 8 people want. (Quarters participants) so you might be wasting your time breeding. >.< They may not want what you have, but when the time comes we have to tell them that they can't get "any" pokemon they want. xD

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    It appears so sims. xD We need more members! Wyahhh! Good thing it didn't start yesterday, I wasn't even home.

~desu Saba~

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lol I made a team to counter sims's team for the holloween tourney >:D Name is unprecictable >_>

Mind if I borrow that team? XD jk Well I'm no match for anyone like sims no matter what my team is, to be honest. I'm only a noob :( But I'm a bit worried about one of my wallers o.O Oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back