• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Multiple Massively online is what it normal stands for or it can stand for Melon Mashers Organization

Of course, I love mashing melons. Come join our Organization, Midori! :P

elow zel. :)
    I have simple questions for ya today. :)

1. How are ya today (size="1"]as you reply to this question[/size]:P)..?
    2. What theme here in PC are ya using? =3
    3. Eaten any cakes lately? :laugh: <---random
    4. How's life? Work? Weather? Health? Neighborhood?

Good day and stay away from/get rid of stress zel. :D

1.Ah, too bad to be replying to this just as I am going to bed, well, you can imagine the answer: I'm sleepy :)
    2.The 10th Anniversary, why? Because I like green (though the layout is starting to look odd compared to the newer themes), but, until there's some other nice green released, I'll stick to this one (though you all know that I dont even want to try out all the themes... too much work -_-)
    3.Hmmmm... Hmmmm... Nope, sadly. The last one was probably somewhat like two weeks ago, which is a lot :(
    4.Life? Same as always.
    Work? Same as always.
    Weather? Not the same as always, even when we are at winter here, we are having the temperature of summer (and remember that last year it snowed here... which means, yes THE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED SOON, mark my words :x)
    Health? I'm still healthy, which is weird considering the drastic temperature change.
    Neighborhood? (Gah, one of my least favorite words to spell XD) Whatever, I dont really pay much attention to the people around me.

Before anything, say the firt word that you can think of. xD
    Now we can continue.
    Hello. ^^
    I don't know if I've already asked it, but do you speak portuguese? At least a bit, I mean.
    How would you conquer the world?

PURPLE!

Why's that? Because of the music I'm currently hearing, Deep Purple :)

Nope, I manage to understand some bits of it (reading), because it's not like Spanish and Portuguese are two completely different languages, but I guess it's not good enough.

By the way, I always had this idea that Portuguese people had it easier understanding Spanish than Spanish people understanding Portuguese, am I wrong?

How would I conquer the world... Ehhhhm...

By releasing a video game!

Doing something to TV in order to turn all people stupid and obey me... Wait... I think that is currently being done... Oh, bummer... I'm not original, again.

CARLOS: Of course, that was just pathetic, all you'd need is an army of strong Pokémon! Mwahahaha!

ZEL: ...And you called me pathetic? O.o

I think I will join this!

You... think? Then, I think I welcome you :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    is it too late to join? i think i forgot to join last time i posted on this thread like weeks ago... so i'm doing it now.
    uhh... thats all i gotta say

bleh!!!!
    wut'd i say up there? (respond only if the background iz white >.<

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hehe! Since my theme's background is light green, I managed to understand what was written there (with a bit of effort, though)

Well, welcome here guys. I'm just going to sleep, else getting up early tomorrow will be a pain. See ya tomorrow!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    As correct as ever. xD
    Yep, people who speak portuguese as first language tend to understand spanish with little effort, but people who speak spanish as first language... Well, usualy have a hard time trying to understand portuguese.

Now you made me curious. Do you usually speak with Carlos? xD

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Yeah Im stalkin ya! Cause your awesome thats what. Uh sorry if I havent been online alot. Its cause I got punished for about a week so I couldnt get online for a week of course. Zel Zelda is the game Im best at anyways and im replaying Twilight Princess. Oh yeah and do you still live with your parents?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Dont Know Why I Feel Late Writing This But I Want To Join THis Club Because Of All The Work He Has Done In Hacks. He Truly Is Someone You Want Around

Am I someone to have around? :\ I dont really know. I always say I'm actually quite boring, so it's not like I'm the best person to have around.

Do you plan on seeing the dark knight?

I guess you refer to Batman, right? Well, I have seen so many Batman movies in the past that I think I had enough of them. Even if they say the villain's really good, I have seen the Joker like a good hundreds of times (and we know what'll happen in the end so not like the villain should be that important :\)

As correct as ever. xD
    Yep, people who speak portuguese as first language tend to understand spanish with little effort, but people who speak spanish as first language... Well, usualy have a hard time trying to understand portuguese.

Now you made me curious. Do you usually speak with Carlos? xD

Well, in fact, he lets me talk to him whenever he wants to, otherwise he just barges in and talks nonsense stuff about strength, power and mainly... Pokemon '-_-

But my advice is, better stay away from him... :D

Yeah Im stalkin ya! Cause your awesome thats what. Uh sorry if I havent been online alot. Its cause I got punished for about a week so I couldnt get online for a week of course. Zel Zelda is the game Im best at anyways and im replaying Twilight Princess. Oh yeah and do you still live with your parents?

Got grounded? That's why you should always pay attention to your homework first! :laugh:

Anyway, I always prefered the Final Fantasy style of RPG, because Zelda is not a pure RPG in my opinion (because it mixes some live action), usually the RPGs I like are the ones with lots of interesting dialogues and a battle with menues or something like that.

About your question, yes, I still live with them (well, I just got my first job so it's not like I can leave the nest so rushly...)

This reminds me of certain time during the MotM voting when there was a question like "who'd you imagine living with their parents till 30" and I got a vote there... XP

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I have a PC, and there are a lot of online games for PC, I could be playing them. However, I think I'd get too distracted from other stuff and I dont want that.

Besides, I dont really know if there's anything interesting to play online, most of the stuff I see are first person shooters (which I kinda hate) or strategy games (which are kinda boring)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    do you get annoyed when people ask you a lot of questions?
    did you ever think shiny gold would get as big as it did?

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
    i like zels hack to. and i would like to join to. and here is just a question to you zel when will you put youre shiny gold back up??

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The problem with getting questions is that I dont have the same ammount of time as before to reply to them properly. So most of the time you'll hear something from me about reading the Documents/Tutorials section (good thing it is quite developed now :))
    I dont get too annoyed of getting questions, anyway. Though if I'm not in a good mood, the reply will just be delayed a bit.

SG getting as big as it did. I knew that I was trying to do something a lot of people wanted (in the end, I was just one of them), so perhaps I had a hunch about it. But dont forget that it took me a while till I got enough courage to show my work around here, since I never had done it before (which is why I never finished any of my RPGM projects), if I never had gotten the courage I guess SG would never be out and the world would had been a better place to live... XP

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Do you plan on hacking more pokemon games in the future after shiny gold.
    And here's a random question, do you like scary movies? And if you do what's your favorite one?

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Let's make things backwards this time: What question do you wanna ask us?
    Yeah, I didn't know what to ask. xD

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey Zel! Just forgot to say that your my inspiration for making my own hack and just to let you know that I have my first hot thread made! Its in the other chat page and its called my brother thinks hes psychic. Just wanted to say so and plus one more thing. Whats your favorite food?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Do you plan on hacking more pokemon games in the future after shiny gold.
    And here's a random question, do you like scary movies? And if you do what's your favorite one?

I do want to another (more original) project after SG, but, first, there's a lot to think since I really want to make an interesting game (perhaps not in terms of wow it has a lot of cool new features, but at least, a well thought game, with specially, an interesting story), that'll be my goal for my next project (which I'm not even sure what I'll be hacking)

Scary movies? Most of them I dont like. I really dont handle myself well with blood, decapitation and the like... :P

Let's make things backwards this time: What question do you wanna ask us?
    Yeah, I didn't know what to ask. xD

...Hummmm...

What do you say to Pirates, kids? *feels like Krusty the clown*

Hey Zel! Just forgot to say that your my inspiration for making my own hack and just to let you know that I have my first hot thread made! Its in the other chat page and its called my brother thinks hes psychic. Just wanted to say so and plus one more thing. Whats your favorite food?

Wake him up, then. Psychics are fake! XP

Favorite food, though I like pizza and pasta (I may have italian genes...), my favorite food is ehhhhmmm... *looks back at when Scythe talked about it* ...I think you call'em schnitzels or maybe something like that (just look back at when we were talking about it), basically around here we call them "milanesas", that with fried potatoes. That's my favorite dish.

Well, I'm gonna sleep, those 12 PMs I had really took a lot of the time I wanted to spend posting around (just to get closer to DJ's Post Count... :laugh:)

Years
    Yay for asking questions! XD I want to join in! *_* Oh, and pirates say ,"Arrrrgh!" XD

Who's your favorite Simpsons character?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back